TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #196
    Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    On jah sister, I'm down... Let's do this
    WOOP

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #197
      Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

      REAL TALK: This has been the greatest fucking game of TWG I've ever played. I'm not giving up until I see a red flip here

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #198
        Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

        This is quite the strange game tonewise
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #199
          Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          REAL TALK: This has been the greatest fucking game of TWG I've ever played. I'm not giving up until I see a red flip here
          I've got my whisky and I'm ready to fuckin go baby

          let's do this 🥊🥊🥊

          Also Freezi plz take a shot too if you're so inclined (or don't if you're not just didn't mean to leave you out!!)

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #200
            Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

            2 chaotic neutrals in one place
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • mellon_collie
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 156

              #201
              Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              This is quite the strange game tonewise
              I'm so sorry but yeah this game has just been weird as hell LOL but's its been fun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #202
                Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                This is quite the strange game tonewise
                This might be because Raeko and I know each other VERY fucking well irl, and we can read each other like books and you're the odd man out in this situation

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #203
                  Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I've got my whisky and I'm ready to fuckin go baby

                  let's do this 🥊🥊🥊

                  Also Freezi plz take a shot too if you're so inclined (or don't if you're not just didn't mean to leave you out!!)

                  If i was at home i could, i keep a bottle of alcohol around that a friend gave me a while back. Unfortunately im at work atm.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #204
                    Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    I'm so sorry but yeah this game has just been weird as hell LOL but's its been fun
                    I agree with this sentiment tbh

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #205
                      Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      If i was at home i could, i keep a bottle of alcohol around that a friend gave me a while back. Unfortunately im at work atm.
                      Bummer

                      Well I did my shot now I don't know what to do... my genius plan of introducing alcohol did not actually provide me with any clarity... dangit

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #206
                        Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                        Despite you hyping yourself up shado nothing you posted really sticks to raeko atm. I know its hard because its a 1 day game with 3 people but thats the reality.

                        Some of the counterpoints shes brought up are right on the money too.

                        I dont want to completely discard my toneread because the effort and will to win is definitely there. Im a bit conflicted atm
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #207
                          Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                          Why do i keep calling you shado.

                          Ill just try lewdy from now on
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #208
                            Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            Bummer

                            Well I did my shot now I don't know what to do... my genius plan of introducing alcohol did not actually provide me with any clarity... dangit
                            I'm fresh out of everything myself...I've given my heart into this EOD and I don't know how much more I can possibly give for town to win...But if I have to give more I will. I KNOW That I have the right world here...I KNOW that I was right to be suspicious of you. What's fucked me here is that meltdown and the fact that I wasn't aware of the actual time we had

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #209
                              Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                              I'm kicking myself in the arse for that one

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #210
                                Re: TWGTurbo 34: The Day's Special - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                I'm fresh out of everything myself...I've given my heart into this EOD and I don't know how much more I can possibly give for town to win...But if I have to give more I will. I KNOW That I have the right world here...I KNOW that I was right to be suspicious of you. What's fucked me here is that meltdown and the fact that I wasn't aware of the actual time we had
                                Yeah I'm not sure how much there is left to argue about at this point

                                You told me I was suspicious for saying the same thing earlier when I said I had the game solved and the right world rofl

                                You didn't seem like you "knew" when you were still being hesitant even after the ITA happened...

                                You made the right call about what reads would end up working out for you looking good but I don't know how you can say you KNOW you were right to be suspicious of me the whole time

                                Comment

                                Working...