Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #31
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

    I really like this avatar. Imma keep it for a bit.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #32
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

      I think xel gets lynched too much on D0

      for related reasons, I also think I'm gonna mindlessly sheep sunfan less often on D0


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #33
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I think xel gets lynched too much on D0

        for related reasons, I also think I'm gonna mindlessly sheep sunfan less often on D0
        yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #34
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

          stop putting us against each other. fuck.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #35
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

            also, we've bothed played a shit ton together, and have yet to be wolves together.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #36
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I think xel gets lynched too much on D0

              for related reasons, I also think I'm gonna mindlessly sheep sunfan less often on D0
              I dunno I think context matters. Like this game was sorta a middle ground, I had some decent posts but my issue was a lack of presence. Which is kinda eh.

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              also, we've bothed played a shit ton together, and have yet to be wolves together.
              Didn't it happen like ONCE? But before I turned into a prick about you.
              Last edited by XelNya; 10-3-2017, 09:54 PM.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #37
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

                Originally posted by XelNya
                I dunno I think context matters. Like this game was sorta a middle ground, I had some decent posts but my issue was a lack of presence. Which is kinda eh.



                Didn't it happen like ONCE? But before I turned into a prick about you.
                I don't think so.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #38
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

                  Originally posted by Xelicopter
                  ALSO SHADO XIZ FLIP FLAVOR TEXT WAS TOP TIER.

                  /WHIRRRRRLLLLL
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  oh yeah i forgot to mention that to shado, your story was great. And you killing off xiz was hilarious and should be a meme in every game you hosts.

                  Like red herring

                  THANK!! I just woke up from a pretty heavy nap after a pretty rough day, so this is pretty nice to wake up to.

                  Charu actually gave me the idea of killing off Xiz AGAIN on N2, but I didn't want to overdo it (despite really liking the idea at first and writing a couple of lines on it)

                  I actually wrote flavor for sunfan's death too, but felt it could be read into and didn't have time to rewrite it, so I discarded it and went with No Flavor.

                  If you're interested:
                  Dawn crept onto the village as the sun's first rays found their way through the leaves and trees that surrounded it. The previous day had been a successful one, largely due to the surprising efforts of one of their own. The sun fan, as he called himself, had long been known to be the laziest member of the village, prior to their being attacked by werewolves. Long ago, he had declared himself the Town Jailkeeper, and would argue incessantly with anyone who told him such a role was not needed in this small village of nine friends. The speculation was that he only did so to avoid any real work, preferring to spend his days coming up with cell designs that would never even see the light of day.

                  Oh, how he had proved them wrong. After they had roped and destroyed the Xelicopter, and the rest of them had gone to sleep, he stayed awake and worked. Through the night, he busied himself with the task of building a special cell around his suspect, inDheart, who he had seen beginning to metamorphosize into a werewolf. The following day, he knew his efforts had not been in vain when, upon arriving to remove the cell from the sleeping inDheart, he saw the deep scratches that lined nearly every inch of the cell’s interior wall.

                  “No one will ever call me lazy again!”, he thought to himself as he planned his day. By that night, despite a number of setbacks, the sun fan’s testimony and subsequent call for inDheart’s lynch enabled the rest of them to realize the situation and take matters into their own hands. Tying inDheart down, they began a long process of extricating information from him. inDheart eluded their efforts, however, somehow playing it cool in the face of unimaginable pain, until one of the villagers finally had mercy on him and ended his misery by quickly stabbing inDheart in the heart.

                  That night, their sleep came easily. Satisfied by the knowledge that they had lynched a werewolf, the unsuspecting village was soon slumbering soundly, somehow failing to realize that inDheart’s partner would be eager to exact his revenge. The sun fan stay awake yet again, working on another masterpiece of a cell, but even he could not help but to feel fear. “Will this be enough to restrain a werewolf, now that they know who I am?”, he thought to himself as tried to quell his anxious mind. “I caught inDheart unawares, but the whole of the village knows I’m a good jailor now. Did I just paint a target on my back??”

                  At the very moment he was thinking this, a werewolf was creeping quietly behind him, hiding itself in the shadows as it creeped up on its prey. It struck, silently, and the only discernable sound in the moments leading up to sun fan’s demise was a solitary, “Mrrgle!”





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #39
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

                    That doesn't feel like it'd be too revealing if at all.

                    Also like I said in the chat shado.

                    NO KINDA KILL LIKE OVERKILL. When it comes to jokes.

                    Also in case anyone wondered I had three rules with my posts on Xelicopter.

                    1. ALL CAPS.
                    2. /whirrrrllll in some deviation.
                    3. No being angry. (AKA swear literally as little as possible and just, don't be a dick.)
                    Last edited by XelNya; 10-4-2017, 03:49 AM.

                    Comment

                    • Arielbananate7
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6

                      #40
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

                      I am honored, that I got to be in the summary! Good game everybody.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #41
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        That doesn't feel like it'd be too revealing if at all.

                        Also like I said in the chat shado.

                        NO KINDA KILL LIKE OVERKILL. When it comes to jokes.

                        Also in case anyone wondered I had three rules with my posts on Xelicopter.

                        1. ALL CAPS.
                        2. /whirrrrllll in some deviation.
                        3. No being angry. (AKA swear literally as little as possible and just, don't be a dick.)
                        how easy was it for you to perform the third? genuinely curious
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #42
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Postgame

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          how easy was it for you to perform the third? genuinely curious
                          Seeing as I wasn't alive very long it wasn't as hard as it could have been, bar the swearing. That part's pretty hard because I do swear a lot.

                          Comment

                          Working...