Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #721
    Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

    And not aa, which I cannot follow the logic of but to be fair aa is like a blind spot to me.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • TWG Mad Dummy
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2016
      • 3

      #722
      Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

      Just lynch me and put me out of my misery re: spending hours on this game tomorrow morning neglecting homework and other stuff

      AA, if you're town, I'm sorry; I kind of let you down here by accepting your invitation to play this game and then do literally the WORST JOB POSSIBLE because I've been very busy IRL and with other mafia games. If you're scum then gg I guess.

      Despite me not enjoying 12/12 phases I enjoyed playing here and probably will in the future!

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #723
        Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

        fuck it i want a cw

        dfr

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #724
          Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

          Is this what getting pocketed feels like cause now I want to solve proph tomorrow and kill dfr today
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #725
            Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            fuck it i want a cw

            dfr
            and i know how this looks given the reads list and all but i'm not that fine voting with a parked dfr when he's not even showing up

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #726
              Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

              NO DO NOT LYNCH DFR

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #727
                Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Is this what getting pocketed feels like cause now I want to solve proph tomorrow and kill dfr today
                don't give in to appeals to emotion if that's what you're seeing

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #728
                  Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                  I didn't really have a chance to play with DFR so I'd like that
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #729
                    Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                    votecount
                    proph (2)- AA, freezin
                    freezin (1)- dfr
                    AA (1)- Proph
                    dfr (1)- inDheart

                    12:00 good
                    12:01 bad
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #730
                      Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                      even dfr dropping slank is more than what I'd expect wolf dfr to do, I think wolf dfr just wouldnt' come back

                      this is a terrible wagon

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #731
                        Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        NO DO NOT LYNCH DFR
                        Wat.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #732
                          Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          I didn't really have a chance to play with DFR so I'd like that
                          ???? yo udidn't get to play with dfr so you want to kill him today?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • TWG Mad Dummy
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2016
                            • 3

                            #733
                            Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                            Correct play is to lynch me now

                            Please do; I really really do not want to waste Saturday morning/afternoon playing mafia versus doing something actually productive

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #734
                              Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                              Fuck I'm back john wick was good.

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #735
                                Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                                Also caught up.

                                Comment

                                Working...