Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #706
    Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

    AA: so if you want to look for wolves on yesterday's wagon, and meno and freez are both claiming self pres, does that contribute to you scum reading proph here?

    Comment

    • TWG Mad Dummy
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2016
      • 3

      #707
      Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      I am not a guy ;_;
      Sorry about that; will re-adjust for the future.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #708
        Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        "while it was going on"
        so 1 minute to eod?
        YEAH

        new take, in my position what would you have done, I'm curious.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #709
          Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

          Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
          <---- slowly realizing I do not have time to do all of this until phase change

          Vanity vote AA

          I'll look at freez/dfr for tonight then silently get lynched.

          You're kidding me here?

          You played with me as scum in Ice Cream. I pocketed you and the entire town for most of Day 1 and Day 2 until my scumbuddies got destroyed. You /know/ how well I can play when I'm invested and have time for the game.

          You think my catchup/scramble for lynch 2 hours until phase change wasn't terrible?
          no? I think given time constraints your contributions weren't terrible, I just think today has made me more convinced that you're a wolf struggling based on your progressions

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #710
            Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

            Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
            Sorry about that; will re-adjust for the future.
            It's ok, honest mistake. Thank you ^^
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #711
              Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              AA: so if you want to look for wolves on yesterday's wagon, and meno and freez are both claiming self pres, does that contribute to you scum reading proph here?
              no, I think proph's sheeping of me and saying he trusted me is the wolfy part here, not that it was specifically a vote on MML. I don't buymeno/freez claiming self-pres, at the time they both had 2-vote options (cedo/meno I believe) and I was starting a new wagon. I think for how quickly the wagon built up there's always 1 wolf on the wagon, if not both

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #712
                Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                can we start consolidating votes? it's 19 minutes to EOD and we have 3 1-vote wagons, one of which is me which is pretty lol

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #713
                  Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  YEAH

                  new take, in my position what would you have done, I'm curious.
                  still would have voted mml for reasons i've mentioned previously

                  i don't want to take issue with your choice of action at eod, more like how you're talking about it today

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #714
                    Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                    proph

                    I'm not lynching outside of dfr / proph today, and dfr bought himself time by slanking which infuriates me to no end, but i think dfr always lives this day phase despite my wishes. So kill one and solve the other tomorrow
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • TWG Mad Dummy
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2016
                      • 3

                      #715
                      Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                      In the worlds where mellon is town, I think Freezin is a wolf

                      EoD literally feels like "picking in between two town mislynches".

                      Still, 571 feels kiiiiind of good on reread? This phrase is vaguely townie?
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Because that will help me understand his mindset at eod and if it could come from a wolf, for lack of a better method because this guy reads like an enigma. So obv as soon as this post is up I'm looking for that.
                      Ugh, I actually think Freezin is town based off of the progression on page 7. It's not much but most of the posts feel tonally townie.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #716
                        Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                        i don't feel good about what to do here

                        ugh

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #717
                          Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          still would have voted mml for reasons i've mentioned previously

                          i don't want to take issue with your choice of action at eod, more like how you're talking about it today
                          How I'm talking about it today is I'm tired of you ramming me in a dark tunnel.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • TWG Mad Dummy
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2016
                            • 3

                            #718
                            Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                            Yeah okay I think I can move up to Freezin being town here. I like the tone and how he/she/they're progressing on the read on me; it feels much like how I do it with a lurker or someone who hasn't posted content.

                            Final is dfr but with 10 minutes left lol yeah.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #719
                              Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                              still no good reason for why I'm a wolf

                              or not even something that's plausible to me

                              meno please talk because people who don't show up to EOD are always concerning to me

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #720
                                Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

                                Js proph if you want to live you'll vote dfr here.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...