TWG Turbo III Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

    Town this game:


    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      turbo 1 says you're wrong

      but the seer got lynched anyways
      SHUT UP!!!!!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

        also wolves have won all 3 turbos wow

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

          Originally posted by Charu
          SHUT UP!!!!!
          YEAH CHARU
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

            I like the pacing in Turbos alot better, but holy shit this game rofl.

            I feel like I played bad. Had the wrong targets the entire time and even though I might have eventually believed Charu could have been a wolf (which I didn't) there was no way I would have caught Mellon after defending Arnt+questioning being cleared easily in the open.
            ​

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I like the pacing in Turbos alot better, but holy shit this game rofl.

              I feel like I played bad. Had the wrong targets the entire time and even though I might have eventually believed Charu could have been a wolf (which I didn't) there was no way I would have caught Mellon after defending Arnt+questioning being cleared easily in the open.
              that's the kind of thing a wolf would do to get credit!

              you have to clear your mind of like

              the idea of "A wolf would never do x"

              because wolves will always try to do those things in order to get townread

              the idea of "A wolf is less likely to do x" is about as safe as it gets.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo III Post-Game

                Learned that the hard the hard way....lol
                ​

                Comment

                Working...