TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1186
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    alright I'll come back before EOD to see how things play out, fairly confident though

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1187
      Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

      also one more thing: xiz keeps sayign I'm twisting his words, but aside from that one charu bus zenith post (which wasn't twisting words, but me getting the chronology mixed up), what he says is me twisting his words is just me interpreting his posts in a way that's different from what he says it's supposed to be

      that's not twisting words

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1188
        Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

        why would you place a vote like that aaa
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1189
          Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

          notice how I haven't voted you yet ethan, because im not done talking

          and charu is mia

          funnygurl where are you

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1190
            Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

            oh there is funnygurl, funny any thoughts?

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1191
              Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

              also a plea to FG because you'll probably end up having to make the decision

              if ymia gets lynched and is a wolf like I strongly believe, I think that I will die for having this read on xiz

              which will leave you, charu, and xiz

              you've wolfread charu for some things he's done that admittedly can be seen as coming from the scum perspective

              but I really believe in his towniness and urge you to look closely at xiz's reaction to my post, his sudden flip on me, and how he keeps saying I'm twisting his words when I really don't think I am

              taht's all, ymia/xiz

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1192
                Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                funny dont go away please post

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                  @Xiz lol aa
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    why would you place a vote like that aaa
                    because I'm deep in enough on ymia that pretty much nothing can get me to reconsider. If he's town and I'm wrong then it'll end up being a loss anyway, and like I said I don't htink I'm wrong and therefore there won't be a wolf rush.

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    notice how I haven't voted you yet ethan, because im not done talking

                    and charu is mia

                    funnygurl where are you
                    notice how I didn't vote you because I'm not done talking to you. I voted ymia because I'm pretty much done with him and think that he's far scummier than you (although your recent reactions are doing a pretty good job of closing that distance). don't try to make a comparison between two things that aren't equal.

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                      Funny im following you, what do you think

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                        as I said, I will take whatever abuse I deserve if I'm wrong in post-game about ymia

                        but I'm 99.999999% sure I'm not wrong

                        that 0.00000001% is just somehow everything lining up to ymia being wolfy when he's not

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                          i have to go to class soon crap

                          idk aa seems more town you because he's trying so hard bit akfjslcjs
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                            what if i vote ymia ethan, what would you think then

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                              hey look the fact that funnygurl/xiz haven't voted ymia means that they probably aren't wolves together

                              cool

                              only way they could be is if they're both here but don't want a miscommunication to suddenly out them both, but I doubt that's the case

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

                                aa you've made a good point so I'm leaning toward following your vote bUT at the same time i woulda likes to see charu offed
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...