TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #841
    Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

    Roundbox idk why you instaed yourself, i was actually going to vote YMIA because I dug up a post by charu that was a counter slip of sorts, let me go grab it

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #842
      Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wha... is this a stupid question on purpose?

      He flat out told a green check on the first few pages of Day 1, come the fuck on.

      If you meant when it became clear to me he was not the cop

      See beginning of this phase, it's right there, I even bold it and size it up for everyone.
      It should have been clear from the beginning if you were the actual cop

      Too late now though because roundbox went full tilt

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #843
        Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        She's been, for lack of better terms, positively MIA this entire game. I was ignoring her because I wanted AA, who I thought was the actual cop, to have me be sacrificed so the town could auto-win.

        Shit sucks, I assumed wrong, and am kicking babies
        I'll pretend you're town for a moment

        If I had been the cop how would you dying let us auto-win?

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #844
          Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

          Work calls, YMIA absolutely dies today, I really don't think charu is actually town because if you are then you should have rescinded earlier before we lynched roundbox, especially after I had rescinded

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #845
            Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

            Oh wait you read me rescinding as the cop backing off to hide again huh

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #846
              Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

              Storn you should unvote just in case, there's no doubt who's Dying today

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #847
                Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                Work calls, YMIA absolutely dies today, I really don't think charu is actually town because if you are then you should have rescinded earlier before we lynched roundbox, especially after I had rescinded
                No, I believed you were the cop and that you were merely trying to go back in the dark.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #848
                  Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                  Come on AA, if you don't believe me, then town pretty much loses. I hope you realize this as I'm pretty sure I know storn doesn't tend to think.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #849
                    Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                    I really have no clue what I can say that could make this any better.

                    I fucked up, because I thought you were the cop. Hell, just look at my posts and your responses. They were worded so only you would answer them as vaguely, but still concisely, as possible.

                    Here, let me fetch an example.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #850
                      Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      *Shrug*

                      Beats me, it might be storn but something tells me that's actually wrong.
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      I would guess dabackpack
                      My vision of asking you who you were probably checking, LMAO.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #851
                        Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        I'll pretend you're town for a moment

                        If I had been the cop how would you dying let us auto-win?
                        Easy, you were gonna check backpack and I had believed your storn and YMIA checks since YMIA was playing phenomenally.

                        In my eyes, I saw it no way that the wolves could win, EVEN if roundbox turned out to be town.

                        I just didn't expect him to be the actual cop. I'm very disappointed with myself for being so biased when it mattered and still upset he didn't listen or start bashing me up the wall in the beginning of the phase.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #852
                          Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                          I get back and no one else has posted, fucking phenomenal

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #853
                            Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                            Yea you guys should talk some more

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #854
                              Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                              ugh charu's actions line up with what he's saying

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #855
                                Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I get back and no one else has posted, fucking phenomenal
                                I've been checking periodically and no one has said a word. I'm not quite happy with that. I definitely saw Ms. Plane come in this thread once.

                                I know she read what I had to say, but decided not to comment it seems. Hilarious


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...