TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #826
    Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

    I'm rather glad round actually decided to check YMIA, I doubt anyone this game would've suspected him at all.

    For that, I'm heartfully grateful for his check.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #827
      Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

      Originally posted by storn42
      So charu, what you are saying is that you were trying to bait out the cop. Got it.
      Oh, the unflattery things I wish to say to you right now. But... I'm trying not to burst at you. I need you to actually THINK about what is going on and not go by what you see.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #828
        Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

        Can you do that for me?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #829
          Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

          I am a Vanilla Townie

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #830
            Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
            I am a Vanilla Townie
            I might follow sunfan's advice in that undertale game and ignore you.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #831
              Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

              -jrodd

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #832
                Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                Alright, here goes nothing.

                I looked at the first few posts just now

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                yes hi i am a vt, as previously stated

                do i need to get super drunk and leave the thread again as per my current meta
                Originally posted by Makilaz
                my vt game tends to be me faffing about the first couple phases and then getting mislynched because i'm actually pretty terrible at this game
                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                "faffing"

                Also thanks for giving me a frame to work with so i can judge you harder, now let's see if that holds any water
                Originally posted by Makilaz
                it's a good word and accurately describes how generally useless i am as town
                And already I was thinking "early distancing?"

                But then, not too much later (I think, she only has 30 posts), I saw this.

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                and it looks like we're on track for a repeat

                This sure makes me want to put effort into the game I tell ya what

                ymia do you have any pressing reason for tunneling me this hard or did my vt claim really strike that much of a nerve
                Now would she continue to distance herself if she was in league with YMIA? No clue, I think roundbox said something regarding this, but I would have to double check what he had posted. I know he mentioned Ms. Tsundreplane when he was spewing stuff out against YMIA.

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                so it looks like I should get wasted and go to bed then, because I got nothin that will convince you bloodthirsty idiots

                in the meantime ymia as you just pounced on me after someone started the wagon and haven't really done anything other than trying to kill me off
                I mean, as I continue to look, I'm thinking them being partners is actually becoming rather unlikely. There have been no games this year she was a wolf so there's no way I can determine if she would actually push on YMIA with a vote. Aggravating to me, but lets keep digging.

                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                It did, yes.

                And please, put some effort in in the last hour before EOD conveniently, i dare you.
                Originally posted by Makilaz
                i was playing overwatch with my roommates which is why I haven't been looking at this thread much

                sorry my absence has offended you
                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                Oh cool I did the nihilism approach once too

                That's a sick OMGUS, but would you like to actually back up the claim that I'm jumping on a bandwagon?
                Like both of them are going really hard at eachother. Really hard


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #833
                  Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                  But... that's the thing.

                  She really only went hard on YMIA because he was going hard on her, and really only ever went hard on THE FIRST DAY

                  She didn't so much as raise a fuss with anyone else I think. In fact, she didn't even say anything at all. She only popped in, said she believed me, and threw a vote on roundbox.

                  And then peaced out.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #834
                    Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                    I'm thinking the first day phase then, as I'm constantly thinking about this now, might've been an elaborate ploy which tsundreplane ate up beautifully to get themselves super distanced.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #835
                      Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                      And seeing how YMIA was behaving and playing, I like to think that's a possibility. However, I don't know if she's good at acting on the spot. As I said, she's never been a wolf and I have no idea if she's good at improvising.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #836
                        Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                        I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall at the moment and it sucks.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #837
                          Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                          Hey Charu how are you feeling

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #838
                            Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread


                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #839
                              Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                              Hey Charu how are you feeling
                              Rather enjoying myself, thank you very much, IDIOT!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #840
                                Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

                                Work has been nonstop meetings today lmao

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...