jTWG VIII Postgame

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #46
    Sounds good. Lets do this.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • daniel_lewis20
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 178

      #47
      I'm sorry, but I won't support another jTWG. The inactiveness of the last two games leaves me to believe that jTWG needs a break. I don't even know if I'll try for TWG, if I do, I'll probably get my @$$ handed to me. But it'll be worth it, lol.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #48
        You guys have waited almost two weeks for another game. I don't know if jTWG should continue after this last game. I might host another jTWG if nobody else wants to and if I think it's needed. AIM me with a reason why you want jTWG to continue and I might think about hosting again.

        EDIT: Didn't see Tps's post. Forget this.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #49
          Come on Dan, I'll shorten it to 12 people, and will personally track down innactive people. Just picture this game as a less serious fun type of thing.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #50
            hey, lets get this game going because if it doesn't start soon then I won't be able to play.

            Originally posted by Tps222
            Come on Dan, I'll shorten it to 12 people, and will personally track down innactive people. Just picture this game as a less serious fun type of thing.
            And if tps is gonna find people to play then he can assure us that they won't be inactive, right....

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • ddr_dude
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 195

              #51
              Id be willing to do another jtwg. Id like to get some more experience in twg.





              Originally posted by Squeek
              guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #52
                Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                I agree with Vash on this one, you n00b players (with exception to demon, psycho, tps and psychic) should be banned for your inactivity. But that's just my opinion.
                I was active the whole time i was in.
                I admit I was being a hypocrite.

                Sorry for the bump but I have been off the computer for a while and wanted to post on this thread.

                Comment

                Working...