TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

    Originally posted by Viccica
    Yes. This is how sign ups go.

    No, probably not going to change. TWG is based around activity. If you're not active for the sign up you just sit and wait.



    in as a sub. MMViccica


    Because I'm not on the list as a sub in your most recent post, Manti.


    I'd like to point out also that I signed up for a sub slot before the other two... :3
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

      Whoops missed that

      I'll edit it to fit timing
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

        Please let a sub come in for Rubix, even if it's not me.

        I know I'm the 4th sub, but I've been intently reading the thread since it started, and I'm 100% clear about what's going on and how this TWG works.
        I'd be extremely excited to play this, and I'd be pretty disappointed if I didn't get to play. That goes especially if the subs who get to play instead of me turn out to be complete and useless duds like subs often do, no offense to Ruritsu or Vic.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

          The game is also a first come first serve based thing and you have to respect that. It sucks, but thats the way it is.

          Comment

          • AC1speakerbox
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1242

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

            I understand that, and I do respect the game's general policies.
            However, I'm sure that even you can recognize that the squeaky wheel is the one that gets the oil.

            I'm not so much pushing for a jump of the other subs as I am simply trying to move the line a little faster.

            Comment

            • MrRubix
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2026
              • 8340

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

              If you want to take my place, go for it
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

              Comment

              • AC1speakerbox
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 1242

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                Ruritsu is next, so it's his to take or pass.

                Either way, this is a pretty big game, and I still may get a chance to play.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                  Thats the right attitude to have. I to have grown tired of people who sign up and decide not to play. The game is growing in the right direction, but we still hit a few snags here and there.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                    Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
                    Ruritsu is next, so it's his to take or pass.

                    Either way, this is a pretty big game, and I still may get a chance to play.
                    Vicca's next, I missed her post the first go round. It came before either of yours

                    Ruritsu knows one players particular role due to an error on my end, so he's stuck only being about to replace that player

                    Your the next general replacment AC1
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Metroid Madness

                      rubix doesnt play stupid



                      i posted oops
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-24-2009, 02:02 PM. Reason: Non player post

                      Comment

                      • MrRubix
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2026
                        • 8340

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                        Full-blown retard stupid represent
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                        Comment

                        • Ruritsu
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 479

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Vicca's next, I missed her post the first go round. It came before either of yours

                          Ruritsu knows one players particular role due to an error on my end, so he's stuck only being about to replace that player

                          Your the next general replacment AC1
                          I luled at this by the by XD
                          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                          Comment

                          Working...