TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iluswirl
    Clueless & Comfortable
    • May 2007
    • 462

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

    Oshi in (iluswirl)

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

      in (sam97379)
      ...

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

        You know how pissed I would have been had I missed sign-ups? I had to school, debate then work.. I'm just glad I got here when I did.
        Last edited by iluswirl; 09-16-2009, 09:47 PM. Reason: Lol missed a verb or 2

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

          someone hurry and sign up before afro has a chance, hehe
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

            In if theres room. james92hofmann

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

              Thats it for signups.

              I'd like to have 4 subs ready to go. So please continue signing up for those slots.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                Are we looking at a game start tonight or tomorrow Manti?

                Comment

                • TC_Cyrenics
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 963

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                  In for a sub slot. (cyrenics)
                  Originally posted by kaiten123
                  wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                  Comment

                  • Afrombean
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 285

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                    This is how you guys do signups?

                    Should give at least 1 day's warning of when signups will begin, and signups should ideally be split into 2 times.

                    I didn't really want to play this game too much, so I don't mind missing a shot at signing up, but you guys should really be more fair about this stuff.

                    ps
                    Originally posted by A2P
                    just so you know rubix you cant easily dominate twg

                    just sayin
                    no you guys are really easy to dominate
                    Last edited by Afrombean; 09-16-2009, 10:31 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                      Yes. This is how sign ups go.

                      No, probably not going to change. TWG is based around activity. If you're not active for the sign up you just sit and wait.



                      in as a sub. MMViccica
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                        Originally posted by Viccica
                        No, probably not going to change. TWG is based around activity. If you're not active for the sign up you just sit and wait.
                        I was during the ~3 hour period in which it was decided manti would host and signups would be opened, and almost all of the slots got filled.

                        I'm active as **** on here. Don't even front on me there. But I don't want to miss out on signups for a game I want to play because I happened to be away from the computer for a specific 3 hour period. All I'm saying is once a host is decided, signups should be officially opened sometime about 24 hours later at a specified time to give everyone a chance to know it's happening and when it will be. I can understand not wanting to do multiple sessions at different times, but giving fair warning so that everyone has equal chance of signing up should be important. If there's a game I want to play, I can make sure I'm available at the specified time to signup, but I'm not going to wait around 24 hours a day so I can be sure I'm there within the tiny window.

                        Because I am going to be EXTRAORDINARILY pissed if I miss a chance to signup for a game I intended to play because signups were opened and closed while I was napping before work.

                        Comment

                        • Ruritsu
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 479

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                          In as sub.
                          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                          Comment

                          • devonin
                            Very Grave Indeed
                            Community Manager
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 10120

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                            In before night one Rubix kill

                            Comment

                            • AC1speakerbox
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1242

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                              sub get please

                              in

                              Comment

                              • Ruritsu
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 479

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXXVIII: Player Signups

                                I notice that only Cy got added to sub list, and was wondering if it may be that Ac and myself forgot our AIM names. (Ruritsu)
                                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                                Comment

                                Working...