TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

    Yeah, really dude.
    Did it have to be seven? haha

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

      ****ing in.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

        Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
        Yeah, really dude.
        Did it have to be seven? haha
        Lucky number, I guess.

        EDIT: and my AIM is u8477. I'll most likely be mobile most of the day, but I encourage people to talk to me more if they see this than if I'm online, actually..
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

          in. BenderChan.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

            Also in second time's a charm
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

              In

              AIM: MMViccica
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • massflavour
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 3102

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                IN

                aim: massflavour
                .

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                  in (sam97379)

                  ahh, should've been asleep a while ago.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • tupacodaman
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 635

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                    lol, iggy gonna make it? only one slot left

                    Comment

                    • tupacodaman
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 635

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                      jk thought it was 7 and 7, not 7 and 8, so 2 slots left

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                        in

                        c'mon iggy...
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                          Oh, before anyone says anything about me and Argo, thought I'd lay down some info. We just graduated and I moved to Rhode Island. He's going to college soon. We talk on the phone, but I talk on the phone with plenty of TWG players. So there's no need to worry about IRL rule, I haven't seen him in about 3 or 4 months.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                            drama, etc.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • AC1speakerbox
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1242

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                              in without looking lol
                              (ac1colossus)

                              edit: did I take Iggy's spot? =/
                              my bad...

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                                You seem soooo remorseful.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...