TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

    Ilu, I'll support you if you support the Let's Not ****ing Wolf Rzr Night One rule.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • iluswirl
      Clueless & Comfortable
      • May 2007
      • 462

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

      alright.. I won't wolf you night one with my humanly powers.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

        Cool thanks.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

          if i don't get wolfed n1, i'm a wolf

          feel free to quote me here

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

            Updated!

            Manti got owned prematurely by posting 8th!
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • sc979
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 1644

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

              I thought the point of split signups is so that people in various time zones would be able to make it. Why is it the same starting time for each section?
              ...

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                Because nobody that's currently active is UK, for what I know.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                  just so you know, I will be playing in this game...

                  I will await for the 1am sign ups until then.

                  This mystery game better be good roundbox.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                    Oh goodie. Vets. :]

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                      I hope I don't miss the signups again. I haven't played in ages, and I'd like to.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                        I would also like to play in a game for once. (I don't count last game as I got out night 1). I highly doubt I will be able to make the signups though. Signups in the middle of the night are no fun...

                        Comment

                        • RedHerring
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2009
                          • 86

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                          I wish I could sign up in time

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                            IGGY WHAT THE

                            sup
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              IGGY WHAT THE

                              sup
                              I just realized something.. That new avatar (new to me, at least) makes me like you about sevenfold.. I don't know why..
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXVI - Sign-ups!

                                Originally posted by u84
                                sevenfold
                                avenged

                                Comment

                                Working...