TWG LXXXII Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXII Host Signups

    the game doesn't happen to have an item-transfer system by any chance? or an inventory, for that matter.
    Everyone can hold two items (mentioned briefly), and they can be transferred between phases (not mentioned. I'' be sure to claer that up.

    Signups coming in a while, I'm doing homework.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • AC1speakerbox
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1242

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXII Host Signups

      Originally posted by jump_the_bullet
      just realized no one told u84 that the game was over xD

      oh well
      I just realized he's a retard for advertising in another TWG

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXII Host Signups

        Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
        Would anyone mind telling me why bdn is the only one recieving suggestions as how to improve his game when HE's the one raking in all the votes in the first place?
        It's incredibly unfair to just throw away a group of what I believe to be good games (for the most part) without the slightest suggestion of how to make them better.
        if I recall correctly, this is a host sign-ups thread, not a 'fix my game please' thread.

        I'm asking questions about BDN's game because it's what interests me the most.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXII Host Signups

          Thread up, taking first signups at 7:30 PM C today.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          Working...