I didn't say they couldn't become a wolf. I said ghost. I was noting that the player just dies and is completely out...
I don't know how detrimental the second part would be, but oh well...
err.. yeah, ghost. you know what I meant.
If the wolves have no say in who they kill and the kill is selected at random from the human pool then the wolves will never become ghosts, in effect making pointing it out needless.
so, when and how does it take place? and what items are we looting anyway? I see don't see any trigger items anywhere in your game.
Also, there's no descrimination in the pairing system, right? Meaning, a blue could get a green as much as it could a red, etc. And, let's say a red and a green are paired; they'll know who they're paired with and share wolfing powers and learn what each other has.
The red may want to cut that relationship off so would the wolf team have to sacrifice a kill or would the kill pass as long as he doesn't send the pm? It'd be kind of cheap if the wolves could still send a kill, but nothing really stops the human from informing everyone that his buddy is a wolf.
I suppose the green could just switch sides in spirit, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen when a blue and a red pair up.
so, when and how does it take place? and what items are we looting anyway? I see don't see any trigger items anywhere in your game.
At the end of a phase, if someone indeed dies. Any items other than Chaos Rings are secret.
Originally posted by FictionJunction
Also, there's no descrimination in the pairing system, right? Meaning, a blue could get a green as much as it could a red, etc. And, let's say a red and a green are paired; they'll know who they're paired with and share wolfing powers and learn what each other has.
The red may want to cut that relationship off so would the wolf team have to sacrifice a kill or would the kill pass as long as he doesn't send the pm? It'd be kind of cheap if the wolves could still send a kill, but nothing really stops the human from informing everyone that his buddy is a wolf.
I suppose the green could just switch sides in spirit, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen when a blue and a red pair up.
Well, the wolfing would be a collective power, disparate from individual role powers, so anyone paired with a red wouldn't earn wolfing powers. However, they will learn the red's powers themselves, so if they see a suspicious power they will likely report it. Not everyone may be caught this way, however. Misinterpretation of a role might be a problem as well.
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Looks like you guys were finally smart enough to realize that people pay more attention to your games when they have bright shiny colors. Too bad BDN has the experience needed to be a host. I wish the newbs would stop trying to host, especially when they can't even play without catching **** for screwing up. And that wasn't directed to all the people putting a game up, so don't get your panties in a knot.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
At the end of a phase, if someone indeed dies. Any items other than Chaos Rings are secret.
Well, the wolfing would be a collective power, disparate from individual role powers, so anyone paired with a red wouldn't earn wolfing powers. However, they will learn the red's powers themselves, so if they see a suspicious power they will likely report it. Not everyone may be caught this way, however. Misinterpretation of a role might be a problem as well.
I don't see why a player would report the wolf considering his life is on the line. The wolves probably wouldn't kill him either unless the red is just a wolf and even then chances are low. Not to mention that the powers are pretty convenient to begin with; I mean, look at that: seer, guard, seer green? Yeah, reporting that to the thread would be a waste. Especially later in the game when numbers are critical.
Anyway, I've come up with various strategies for the game already depending on who's been paired up with what and when. I'm fairly interested but I'm concerned over the items you plan on bringing to the table. Just remember that real-time, in all its forms, will screw up your game. We both know this from hosting experience... but yeah.
Hopefully corpselooting turns out to be a lottery at the end of the phase, allowing players to slip in their tickets as the phase goes by.
the game doesn't happen to have an item-transfer system by any chance? or an inventory, for that matter.
Looks like you guys were finally smart enough to realize that people pay more attention to your games when they have bright shiny colors. Too bad BDN has the experience needed to be a host. I wish the newbs would stop trying to host, especially when they can't even play without catching **** for screwing up. And that wasn't directed to all the people putting a game up, so don't get your panties in a knot.
Instead of further alienating our new players (and we wonder why we never have enough players for j/TWG) you could do the smart thing and help them get better at the game, and hosting.
Would anyone mind telling me why bdn is the only one recieving suggestions as how to improve his game when HE's the one raking in all the votes in the first place?
It's incredibly unfair to just throw away a group of what I believe to be good games (for the most part) without the slightest suggestion of how to make them better.
Comment