TWG LXXXI Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Temote
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 748

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I only know one active player who voiced disappointment because they missed a recent game.
    I really wanted in that one, too. >=(

    But in all honesty, we really don't have as many extra people as it seems like we do. It might seem that way (partially due to this game being a bit smaller), but I'd be willing to bet that after one or two jTWGs, it'd go back to the same way it was when we closed it down. We're starting to attract new players now, so let's let them slip into regular TWGs and get used to the game before trying to separate all of them into the jTWG.

    P.S. Manti, you know you can't hold spots. ;D
    P.P.S. pnt was joking.

    Um... In the meantime, Cy, can you put me up as a possible sub? (AIM: Sumote, as always) I doubt I'd be able to play right off the bat, because I have stuff to work on tomorrow.

    Comment

    • AC1speakerbox
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1242

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

      BDN did propose a jTWG a couple days ago before I did, and that's what led me to believe it could work.
      Gun, I really don't need you putting me down just because you've decided that I'm not reasonably intelligent.[/argument]

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

        I've decided nothing other then I'm in an argumentative mood and I thought we had already decided in the TWC thread that we weren't going to re open jTWG until we know that we can get enough people. I just felt there was no reason to push what was a joke or it might have been you haven't been around long enough to not take certain people seriously, I really don't know. I wasn't trying to sound any certain way, its just better to save things for other areas then in this thread...like our argument, ha ha. But I'm done arguing, game on tomorrow hopefully.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

          Zananok will be reserving slot #7.

          Due to how fast our signups go it would be rude to ignore his outreach to us a second game. This is a chance to bring other active and interested TWG players to our site. It would be foolish to ignore.

          This is an exception to TWG rule #8

          I would also like to publicly thank clarinet for posting on the eclipse forums letting them know our game is starting. Way to take initiative
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-4-2009, 12:19 AM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

            I wanna be an exception to a rule. :[ If he's inactive no more rule-exception's like that... :l Be active.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • jump_the_bullet
              Oh you fancy, huh?
              • Jan 2008
              • 912

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

              im ok with that. no objections here

              fresh meat muahahaha *wrings hands*

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                Originally posted by Temote
                P.P.S. pnt was joking.
                i never joke

                Originally posted by Gun92
                Actually Pnt isn't pushing anything. I'm pretty sure what he said was a joke.
                nope i dont joke

                Originally posted by Gun92
                I just felt there was no reason to push what was a joke or it might have been you haven't been around long enough to not take certain people seriously, I really don't know.
                aww come on that one hurt

                Originally posted by rzr
                I wanna be an exception to a rule. :[ If he's inactive no more rule-exception's like that... :l Be active.
                you were an exception to the irl rule for more games than you probably should have

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                  Edit: My bad. xD
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                    <3 Pnt (No Homo)

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                      In!

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                        In james92hofmann

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                          In. (BenderChan)

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                            In (MMViccica)
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                              in Stupid server has been busy all day.

                              DarkmanticoreX2
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • TC_Cyrenics
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 963

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                                Signups closed!

                                The game will start at 6PM EDT tomorrow.
                                Originally posted by kaiten123
                                wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                                Comment

                                Working...