TWG LXXXI Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

    yes (freakysnots)

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

      nevermind. i just realized sign ups arent open

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

        Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
        Gah. I forgot about the signup times.
        I thinks they're pointless but w/e
        it's so everyone has a chance to see that there are signups taking place and be able to have a fair chance at joining. instead of how it used to be, where signups could start and end within an hour, before many people even knew they had started

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

          Petition to move the sign-up start date back several hours so people that have school can have a chance?

          Otherwise, put me in for back-up. (jungmour2009)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

            I would recommend holding a player spot open for Zananok. If necessary, I will sign up and concede my spot to him.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

              hey or we could make a jTWG and put bolthh in that

              Comment

              • AC1speakerbox
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 1242

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                it's so everyone has a chance to see that there are signups taking place and be able to have a fair chance at joining. instead of how it used to be, where signups could start and end within an hour, before many people even knew they had started
                Point taken. Also, I could host a jTWG if you really need someone to get it going, but the game I've come up with involves 16 people and is a little complex for a jTWG, imo. I seriously doubt it would work.
                It is the Pac-man thing, but I added some pretty big changes to make it more TWG-acceptable.

                Edit: Know what, just forget the whole "complexity" element. It's not bad at all. I really don't know why I said that. I still think we wouldn't be able to round up 16 people, and I don't see anyone else making some kind of proposal except bdn, who will likely be in the TWG anyway.
                Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 05-3-2009, 08:53 PM.

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                  K, I think I could go for it. The players will come if we wait.
                  I actually think hosting a jTWG would be a good experience.
                  *waits for host signup*

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                    Ok our last game died due to inactivity.

                    It's a great idea to open up another game so we can spread our active players even thinner.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                      AC...just stop talking...please. There won't be a jTWG so just leave it alone. I'm sure once we decide to open it again, you will be the first to know about it.

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                        I certainly thought there were less offensive ways of stating your point, but so be it.
                        Pnt is the one pushing for a jTWG, and I'd appreciate it if you'd all, how you say, shut the hell up?

                        Comment

                        • clarinet89
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 899

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                          ok calm down. if you still want to fight, do it off of the forums. noone wants to hear people fighting. k thanx bai

                          Questionable Content

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                            Actually Pnt isn't pushing anything. I'm pretty sure what he said was a joke. Don't really care what you think at this point either.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I would recommend holding a player spot open for Zananok. If necessary, I will sign up and concede my spot to him.
                              Quoted so it's noticed. There are several players who want a jtwg to happen, but untill activity stops being a problem, jtwg will not be hosted.

                              AC1 was just offering to help get a game going. Theres really no need to insult someone with good intentions. When players become active again, and we have other players that really want to play jtwg will re-open.

                              So far, I haven't had one player ask me to re-open jtwg because they couldn't get into twg.
                              and I only know one active player who voiced disappointment because they missed a recent game.

                              If only one person is complaining, that means there aren't any other players out there who care enough about TWG to voice an opinion on it, or were disappointed about not getting in.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXI Player Signups

                                Rzr, hoochan, stop it. Oh... wait...

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...