TWG LXXVII Player Signups
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
You gotta play if his name has razor. He's legit awesome.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
I flipped for them, Ac1 lost. Sorry AC, but if two people are inactive I'll kick their butts out of there and put you and jtb in.
Gettin' my sheets ready, so sit tight.~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
gun92's AIM is spelled wrong. just a heads upComment
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
*sits tightly*
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
yeah this is gonna take longer than I thought. def will start tonight though.~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
MY parents blow wait till tommorrow ****~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
What the hell. I was looking forward to getting things started tonight. See ya'll in the morning. I'm suspended until Friday, so I'll definitely be around.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-




Comment