Re: TWG LXXVII Player Signups
I axed most real-time action, and no effects of any items or roles in the game are real-time. The only real-time I haven't axed is item buying: making people buy items first and having them delivered next phase has a lot to do with pre-planned stuff, and people might not be good at that. They might send me a load of "shopping lists" because they're changing their mind with new realizations or information. It also rules out any first night item usage, although I don't know if that really matters.
I axed most real-time action, and no effects of any items or roles in the game are real-time. The only real-time I haven't axed is item buying: making people buy items first and having them delivered next phase has a lot to do with pre-planned stuff, and people might not be good at that. They might send me a load of "shopping lists" because they're changing their mind with new realizations or information. It also rules out any first night item usage, although I don't know if that really matters.





Comment