Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO
Technically, it wasn't even Ansem. It was Ansem's apprentice's Nobody. Xehonort? But, that's the second one. I was gonna do a game for that later. I'll switch them. I just figured since Sora was like always protecting everyone and Mickey was always all around the place and knew everything it made sense.
As for Heartless being wolves. Idk. Idc lol. If you want it, sure. MOTC, what's your AIM? And Gun?
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Comment