jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #16
    Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

    Originally posted by NFD
    Oh, I don't have an AIM...
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=aim

    Comment

    • NFD
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 4715

      #17
      Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

      Damn, should probably get my laptop's hard drive fixed. So I could download AIM.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7609

        #18
        Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

        Meebo.com and ebuddy.com, dood.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Oni-Paranoia
          No fucks
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #19
          Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

          Originally posted by rzr
          The Behemoth, lol. That's what I was trying to think of. Can I make the wolf the Behemoth, Oni? And knuckles should sign up. I see him on the thread.

          Its your game and thats also located at End of the World in the second to final room. Hes purples with a horn =P i remember now.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7609

            #20
            Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

            Lol, yeah. Him. Dude, I beat the hell out of him, lol. I hadn't played him since I was level 100 and I pwnd, lol. Anyway, I'll make it Oogie, just for you, lol.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #21
              Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

              in
              just liek old times
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #22
                Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                In. Felt like playing a game.

                (emerald3x0)

                Comment

                • robertsona
                  missa in h-moll
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4000

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                  in as **** (robertsonarofl)

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                    In, because I signed up for TWG and still didn't get in. I want to ****ing play. >(

                    Comment

                    • dooey100
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 370

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                      I'll give this game a shot. dooeyabillion

                      note: my time is very limited right now, so I might not be able to chat a lot. expect most of my activity to be on the thread

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                        In if theres still room. james92hofmann

                        Comment

                        • Oni-Paranoia
                          No fucks
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Lol, yeah. Him. Dude, I beat the hell out of him, lol. I hadn't played him since I was level 100 and I pwnd, lol. Anyway, I'll make it Oogie, just for you, lol.
                          Fight Sephiroth without getting touched and vid it.
                          I plan to in 2 weeks at Zeros =)

                          Comment

                          • RB_Mapleleaf2102
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 168

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                            Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                            Fight Sephiroth without getting touched and vid it.
                            I plan to in 2 weeks at Zeros =)
                            That's physically impossible for me, he always gets me with that move (dunno wut its caled), he hovers high off the ground and sends me to 1 health. I've beaten Sephiroth, but I'm only level 58, wut level do I unlock the ability to fly?

                            Comment

                            • Ruritsu
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 479

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                              In if I'm not too late...
                              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LVII Kingdom Hearts 1 Player Signups GO GO GO

                                Originally posted by RB_Mapleleaf2102
                                That's physically impossible for me, he always gets me with that move (dunno wut its caled), he hovers high off the ground and sends me to 1 health. I've beaten Sephiroth, but I'm only level 58, wut level do I unlock the ability to fly?
                                Sin Harvest, nub.
                                -.-
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...