jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ruritsu
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 479

    #241
    Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

    Rzr has fallen silent >_>
    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #242
      Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

      Safety on rzr

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #243
        Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

        Its almost enough to warrant a vote from me. What he tried to pull over on me seems way to suspicious to me.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #244
          Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

          I'm changing it to an official vote on rzr

          Comment

          • GamerShadow
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 2534

            #245
            Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

            rzr

            more after supper on this
            Note to self Finish.

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #246
              Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

              On a completely unrelated and possibly related not, Robert got banned, anyone know for how long?

              Comment

              • Nullifidian
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 1837

                #247
                Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                Lol, apparently boondocks was just messing around last time. He's not the brutal wolf.
                Sorry for the misunderstanding

                here's a piece of the conversation:
                Code:
                - Tristan - says (01:31):
                oh hey btw
                - Tristan - says (01:31):
                you are that brutal wolf or something right?
                '      [  Habté  ] says (01:31):
                lol no
                - Tristan - says (01:31):
                lol oh
                - Tristan - says (01:31):
                xD
                '      [  Habté  ] says (01:32):
                I was just messing with you last time
                '      [  Habté  ] says (01:32):
                XD
                - Tristan - says (01:32):
                lmfao

                Comment

                • boondocks77
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 883

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                  I basically lol'd from page 11-13.
                  I'm far from being a wolf. Like I said earlier I doubt they give 1st time players a role of that calibur. Oh and now that I know you users like to post conversations in this thread, anyone messaging me on aim besides spit I will be replying as such :
                  cock
                  ily all no homo
                  vagina

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                    Ok. So basically we are to believe that because of a 2 minute conversation, that what someone says is the truth? I'm not claiming anything cause I haven't talked to either of you and Ive yet to formulate an opinion other than inactivity on Boons part, but you can't tell me that you can up and believe what someone says just like that. I wish I knew where I was going with this, but quite frankly, that's just kinda silly when you think about it.

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                      Other than that, I still stand by my choice on rzr being a wolf for the reasons I gave already.

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                        Originally posted by boondocks77
                        I basically lol'd from page 11-13.
                        I'm far from being a wolf. Like I said earlier I doubt they give 1st time players a role of that calibur. Oh and now that I know you users like to post conversations in this thread, anyone messaging me on aim besides spit I will be replying as such :
                        cock
                        ily all no homo
                        Attention brutal:

                        Role assignments are random. It is a required rule that all roles be assigned randomly before a TWG or jTWG begins. I have hosted before; I know.

                        Also, robertsona posted that assignments are random in the first page when you said this night 1. gg idiot.

                        You're next to die after rzr.
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                          Also, blatant troll is blatant.

                          Also also, I said brutal not as an accusation, but just because it was the first thing to pop into my mind when I started typing the post.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • Ruritsu
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 479

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                            Um, Gamer and Gun...

                            Isn't it Night phase?

                            Well, whatever, its 8:00 so I'll wait until an update occurs...
                            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                              Originally posted by robertsona, who happens to be banned
                              IT IS NOW DAY 3.
                              DAY 3 ENDS AT 8:00 PM EST, December 11th.
                              oh
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LVI: Bioshock LEGIT THREAD

                                Originally posted by Gun92
                                On a completely unrelated and possibly related not, Robert got banned, anyone know for how long?


                                Most likely a 24 hr ban.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...