Taking my vote off u84 and putting it back on Manti just to piss him off. Plus, he's become a hostil moron. Telling us to calm down while he swears and flips out. Rofl. Kyle, you're gonna dig yourself into a hole. Like I told you before, hubris will be your downfall. Manti, make good stories so I have something to read. Oh, and Xcption owned the thread. Best post ITT.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Whatever. I'm out of the jTWG already. Killed Night 1. And now I have to deal with this backstabbing bull****. Manti, unless someone says otherwise, you take the game. I really don't care, I was just kind of excited about my game. If everyone's gonna be a dick about it, let Manti host.
As for you, rzr, just shut the **** up already. I think I speak for everyone when I say just don't ****ing speak. You are not anyone to say ANYTHING about digging holes, backstabbing "friends" and contradicting yourself. See, when I say calm down, I have the right to get a little upset. His post was a little over the edge and I have the right to be a tad pissed off, where his post was uncalled for. You try messaging me, saying that I treat my friends bad? What the **** do you call "just to piss him off?"
Are you mentally ill? Some of the **** you do, I just don't know. Every little comment you make, it just makes me want to ****ing burn off your pubic hairs with a straightener. Every ****ing post, you have to respond. Even when something is none of your ****ing concern, you have to post. No one cares about what you have to say. You are not TWC, you are not a Moderater and it's not your position to answer every ****ing question. Do your "supporters" know what you said to your ex-girlfriend? Do they know that you were all for internet dating her. But when she said she was black, you didn't brush it off. No! That's not rzr. Instead, you called her the N word on the phone, in posts, etc. You told her you don't care if she died, threatened her, etc. Do you still want to try and call me the asshole? I was stuck comforting her, telling her that life is worth living and that you are a dickless lizard, not worth her taking her own life over. Did you tell anyone that?
Seriously, your mouth is full of nothing but ****. If you just keep quiet, maybe post a few times, then all would be well. But you think you are obligated to post after everything. Seriously, just shut the **** up. I'm so sick of your rzr ****. Every day, it's a new thing with you. I'm speaking out for many who are too (insert insult here) to say anything. Just shut the **** up. Ignore me, do whatever. But know that regardless, you are always going to be considered an asshole. Does it ever occur to you that if you need to block multiple people, that you are in fact, the asshole? That if no one has to block people, maybe one person, but certainly not 3, and you do, that it is actually you? Have you ever considered just shutting the **** up? I mean, actually trying to sabotage the reputation of Clarinet, an innocent new player who caught you cheating, just to save your own ass? Is this really what you're about?
I'm going off on a few different paths here, but these are a few of the things built up. I apologize, everyone, for this, but I've been rising for a while now. I bet, no, I promise everyone that rzr will make a response to this post. I'll go as far as to say he will try to make himself look smart by responding to every sentence, too. That's what he does.
But I'm going to give you the chance, rzr. Prove me wrong. If you can go without ****ing posting until November 14th, 8:07 PM, then I will give you every credit I've ever made. This bet starts now. If you choose to take it, then you can not post. Your last post before this one is your last. I don't expect you to take this; it's impossible for you to close your mouth. That's why you get the **** beat out of you all the time.
I ask any who have looked down and found their balls to post now. If you have been thinking this for as long as you can remember, or if you just met him and got this same impression, post so. If you aren't yet "developed," that's fine, too. I know plenty of you who feel this way, so it's time for a rzr intervention. If you can complete my bet, then, and only then, will you regain our respect.
Oh, did I forget to add that I'm quitting TWG after this game unless the rzr issue is resolved? Oh, I didn't? Well now I did. This is my last rzr-free game, even if I lost.
Originally posted by ryanisadouche
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.
Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.
Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Also, chill out U84, No-one's against you, but you're being hostlie for a very minute reason. Let the people vote and whoever gets picked hosts. I'd like to host my game now, but if the people want a mystery game, then they'll vote for it and it'll get picked.
Remember this is a subforum for people who can think critically. If you can't have a different opinion then someone else without starting a pissfit, then you don't deserve to be here. This goes for everyone, but right now you need to realize this. Everyone isn't attacking you. They're voicing their opinions on what they'd like to play. Rzr isn't the one out of line here, you are.
Comment