TWG LXXI Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

    Proposing new rule: Active members in one game cannot vote for the host of another game. Seems pretty stupid that they can. They won't play it. They won't host it.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • virus003
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2008
      • 1822

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

      Mantis Sounds awesome.

      Originally posted by XUioX
      too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
      Originally posted by roundb0x
      i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
      Originally posted by who_cares973
      stop back seat modding its annoying

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

        Originally posted by rzr
        Proposing new rule: Active members in one game cannot vote for the host of another game. Seems pretty stupid that they can. They won't play it. They won't host it.
        Proposing no. Because they can play if they die, etc.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

          I am now a mantis.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

            If they die, they can sign up. But, a lot of the time jTWG players are voting for a host in TWG that they will never play for.

            *bows to lord mantis*

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

              I have to get off so I won't be able to post my ideas. I think manti's got it in the bag anyways, but who knows.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • kotorfanboy
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 93

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                Manti looks like he'll win but u84 because he stuck up for the game I hosted :P

                Statement vote!

                *glares at Manti*

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                  Not very.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    Not very.
                    Gee, thanks for contributing. (Could have kept that to yourself)
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG LXXI: The war for REHASH (expert Difficulty)
                      lol

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      TWG - Role Reversal

                      14 Players

                      Team Good
                      1 Wolf Seer - Seers during the day
                      1 Wolf Gambler - Has the option to roll a 3-sided die (via integer generator), with the results
                      1/3 - Cardflip self in thread
                      2/3 - Cardflip a random person
                      3/3 - Cardflip self and gain a vigi
                      1 Normal Wolf

                      Team Evil
                      1 Brutal Seer - Power is activated ONLY when killed via night-time wolfing. Will send a PM to the host of any chosen player that voted for their wolfing, and they will be killed during the day.
                      1 Seer Gambler - Rolls a 3-sided die, results:
                      1/3 - Cardflip self in thread
                      2/3 - Cardflip and vigi a player of choice
                      3/3 - Death to gambler
                      1 Normal Seer

                      8 Wolves

                      This game, obviously will operate much differently. Team good is composed of wolves, with team evil being composed of humans.

                      Lynchings are now wolfings and the votes will take place during night, whereas Team Evil will choose a victim over daytime and rupture their mind, literally seering them to death. This will not deliver colored results, and will be handled like wolfings.

                      Gamblers will roll upon their choice and any rolls must be conducted during daytime.
                      hey guys, me again
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                        Don't ask a question if you want those who respond to keep it to themselves. I get the pleasure of watching both games until they're over. It's not too thrilling to read stories from the same theme. I'd like a change-up.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Don't ask a question if you want those who respond to keep it to themselves. I get the pleasure of watching both games until they're over. It's not too thrilling to read stories from the same theme. I'd like a change-up.
                          Don't start a ****ing fight here. My God. Anyways, I'm not having stories. And if I do, I assure you, as I've stated, MY GAME IS DIFFERENT. The only similarity is the band theme, but there are different bands and different themes for the bands.

                          And it's called a rhetorical question.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                            Damn you all and your putting out awesome games when I'm going to be too busy to play. D=

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                              U84

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXI Host Signups

                                manti **** I should have played the whole one last time
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...