jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #16
    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

    Life, I couldn't even begin to tell you why that choice was made...ask robert, I didn't have a say in like, the first 3 nights, then our game turned around when we started to listen to me and then robert didn't corpse loot Oni when he knew I wasn't going to be on, and thus I knew I was dead and yeah, the fact he killed Clair instead of the other two...just seems kinda dumb in hindsight.

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #17
      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

      I was quick on the corpselooting, so even if robert was on at the time of oni's death, I think I still would've gotten to it first.

      I think robert didn't go for me because I had an item to guard myself when you guys tried on the previous night; not sure why he didn't go for ruritsu, but it didn't really matter because kirth, and clarinet, and I would've voted robert anyway.
      Last edited by sc979; 11-5-2008, 09:00 AM.
      ...

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #18
        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

        I know, like I said, I don't know, trust me on this, Shadow wanted to get rid of Kirth night one, and I was partial to Ruritsu from the start cause I know he is a strong player...just didn't really fall into place I guess. I wish I knew why he picked clair over one of the remaining people, but yeah, good game all the same.

        Comment

        • LifeVirus7
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 113

          #19
          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

          Oh, now I see how I died. Corpse looted shadow, and died by its unknown instant vigi clause using it. That sucked for meh.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wD3v1L
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 693

            #20
            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

            Yeah, I was gonna post that, but you beat me to it :P

            I think that in general, it would have been nice to know corpse-looting was on so that gun or robert could have gotten my item instead of ilu going "oh btw, you can loot".
            Funny stuff goes in this area right?

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #21
              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

              Yeah, that's kinda weak, fun game I guess, but not run as well as it could have been.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 693

                #22
                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                Fun game? I didn't even get to play =\
                Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                  Don't blame me...I only voted as a last resort and to not arouse suspicion >.< Love to the shadow, lol

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 693

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                    Oh it's fine, I don't blame you guys for voting, I blame robert for not listening :P
                    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                      Seconded

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                        Yeah Gun, your voting patterns seemed pretty wolfish to me

                        Also sorry about seering you Shadow lol but I was hoping you'd be blue or green so we could get a lil alliance goin. Don't worry the same damn thing happened to me in the Aperture Science TWG


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • iluswirl
                          Clueless & Comfortable
                          • May 2007
                          • 462

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                          I know guys, I botched when it came to the hosting part.. I had it all planned out and then I realized we were gonna be moving and that I wouldn't have the internet often. I'm sorry about that.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 693

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                            I forgive you ilu.

                            Kirth, you wanted /me/ of all people to be on your team? I almost feel honored lol. It's okay, I understand stuff happens. I guess I'll just hafta wait for the next jTWG. If It's good anyways...
                            Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                              Originally posted by DrKirth
                              Yeah Gun, your voting patterns seemed pretty wolfish to me

                              Also sorry about seering you Shadow lol but I was hoping you'd be blue or green so we could get a lil alliance goin. Don't worry the same damn thing happened to me in the Aperture Science TWG
                              Eh, I saved my ass for one night and got Oni killed, so it doesn't matter too much to me. If only Robert had done what he should have done quicker he high have beat sc ~shrug~

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LIV: A Nomadic Adventure POSTGAME

                                gotta love the determination to kill kirth

                                Comment

                                Working...