jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #76
    Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

    Oh, ****! I should have said this a long time ago: u84.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • iluswirl
      Clueless & Comfortable
      • May 2007
      • 462

      #77
      Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

      Originally posted by Kekeb
      Well I can see that my last over 9000 posts are pointless. Disregard everything I have said and lynch me.
      Well.. I'm sorry. Originally, I had a longer reason, but I decided it would be better not to post it.

      But obviously, my one vote wouldn't change the entire outcome because I have no evidence as to why I voted for them. I bandwagoned, but I guess I still had to explain my case. No hard feelings.

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #78
        Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

        voting BDN cause rzr told me to go vote.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #79
          Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

          Verified. Day numero uno is el overo. Poor lil Kekeb go bye bye.

          Sorry, I was on my computer earlier so I didn't put a story together. I'll make one for later. It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end tomorrow, Monday, at 8:00 PM EST. Best of luck.

          Updated player list coming.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #80
            Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

            oh and i'm subbing in for someone


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #81
              Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

              i told you so, etc.

              gg bandwagoners.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                DrKirth (drkirth) - Chardish
                Ruritsu (ruritsu) - Synthlight
                Infinity. (turkoglu14) - Tasselfoot
                sc979 (sam97379) - MalDON
                Brilliant Dynainte Neon (megamngtx) - Nestlekwik
                argo15 (argo1516) - Plaguefox
                redorigami (MidnightEp0ch) - 87x
                atzuelo1191 (atzuelo1191) - Xelius
                u84 (u8477) - Summerschool (died night one)
                iluswirl (iluswirl) - lightdarkness
                Kekeb (kek3b) - Jasonkey(died day one)
                tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - AnotherUnique
                Xception704 (jumgmour2009) - Admin
                emerald000 (emerald3x0) - FFR Walrus

                DrKirth is replacing Hi_top. May the phase continue on as normal.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                  Seer, come out please.

                  Guardian, DON'T come out, just guard seer.

                  Comment

                  • tupacodaman
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 635

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                    k I'm here

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                      Originally posted by tupacodaman
                      k I'm here
                      and I'm calling BS

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                        ok cool, let's see if anyone else claims they're the seer. lol.

                        Comment

                        • infinity.
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 1701

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                          i claim wolf-guardian seer

                          seriously


                          stop bs calling all the time and make an aim chat dangit
                          i feel so out of the wheel
                          signatures are for nerds

                          nerds

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                            tupac, kirth wolves

                            k bye sub me out i'm transferring to TWG.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                              explanation for above post is that I've realized why I told myself a few games ago to never play jtwg again.

                              everyone has a complete lack of comprehension and analytical skills

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                                p.s. sorry rzr

                                Comment

                                Working...