jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #16
    Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

    Anyone have any objections to me taking over?

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #17
      Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

      I'd be even more behind you if you could start it tonight. XD
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #18
        Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

        That could be arranged.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #19
          Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

          You just won my vote.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • sc979
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 1644

            #20
            Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

            If it doesn't start soon, I'll probably won't play since school starts today. I should be still active enough for the first few days, but not sure about after that. You have my vote too.
            ...

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #21
              Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

              Mak you have my vote as well.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #22
                Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                same here mak

                Comment

                • Ruritsu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 479

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                  +1 votes for Maki...
                  =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                    'kay, I think I've heard enough. Sending out PMs momentarily.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                      PMs are out! Game has started. Here's a copy of the human PM so you guys can't try to pull PM **** this time.

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      You are Human.

                      Good luck.
                      It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end tomorrow night at 10 PM EST.

                      1. hi_top (flywheel1964) - chardish
                      2. ruritsu (ruritsu) - Synthlight
                      3. Infinity. (turknglu15) - Tasselfoot
                      4. sc979 (sam97379) - MalDON
                      5. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (megamngtx) - Nestlekwik
                      6. argo15 (argo1516) - Plaguefox
                      7. redorigami (MidnightEp0ch) - 87x
                      8. atzuelo1191 (atzuelo1191) - Xelius
                      9. u84 (u8477) - Summerschool
                      10. iluswirl (iluswirl) - lightdarkness
                      11. Kekeb (kek3b) - JasonKey
                      12. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - AnotherUnique
                      13. Xception704 (jungmour2009) - Admin
                      14. emerald000 (emerald3x0) - FFR Walrus

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                        Woot game on.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                          human, aim, etc.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                            Yell at me if I haven't sent you a PM, or if you have any questions about the game, etc. etc.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                              Human. Talk to me on AIM. I finished all my homework tonight. This'll probably be the last week before schoolwork really kicks in and I'll have reduced time to talk.

                              Comment

                              • Ruritsu
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 479

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                                Sweet...

                                Human ^__^
                                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                                Comment

                                Working...