jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi_top
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1427

    #46
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

    I want in.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

      Gotta love the power of my new signature. BDN should update his.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • infinity.
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2007
        • 1701

        #48
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

        I'll try.
        signatures are for nerds

        nerds

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

          Manti, can you update the friggin OP? Or someone go yell at Gamer? I think I will now...

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #50
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

            Originally posted by Sullyman2007
            Uhh, why not? How is he that important?
            because im the ****ing ****

            also i cant play until the twg is over anyway because edu is gay and wont tell us if theres ress' or not because its a mystery

            grrrrr edu D:<

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #51
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

              I'm in NYC hehe.

              I rarely come online =|

              ya, I've given instructions already but I guess they don't want to do it =/
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #52
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                In. AIM: U84 77
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                  I hit him up on AIM about this. He says he'd rather play a simple game, and really guys, there should be one. I've got a lot of newbs in here and we're waiting for nineteen players. It's not going to happen. There wasn't even a fair vote. I'm not saying anything personal, I'm just saying we need to look in the best interest of the forum.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    Manti, can you update the friggin OP? Or someone go yell at Gamer? I think I will now...
                    Back from Vaca-

                    ...

                    I'll update.
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                      Also, this is a 19 player MAXIMUM. The MINIMUM is 15. If you want to start and only play with the 15 player minimum, I can move the subs into a playing position and we can try to find one more.
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                        I've been busting my ass to get new players. Let's get on with it...

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                          I wanna play ... all my week-long events that restrict me from computer access are over ...

                          AIM is jungmour2009

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                            Edit: Screw this. Starting it now. Roles/PM's coming in a bit.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • infinity.
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1701

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                              AIM is turkoglu14,

                              sorry for not including that
                              signatures are for nerds

                              nerds

                              Comment

                              Working...