jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyman2007
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1663

    #31
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

    Also in. Also aim is sully5313

    also, im pretty sure that hoochan CANNOT play because he is currently banned. I believe it's only for 5 days.
    Last edited by Sullyman2007; 07-18-2008, 06:19 PM.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #32
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

      The way we're going the game won't start until hoochan is unbanned...


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • Sullyman2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1663

        #33
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

        Uhh, why not? How is he that important?

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #34
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

          I'm bored. Anyone want to put this on hold and I'll run a quick 8 player Man Hunt again?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #35
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

            Originally posted by rzr
            I'm bored. Anyone want to put this on hold and I'll run a quick 8 player Man Hunt again?
            No. I guarentee that will be an inactive, saftey filled, cluster**** that not worth playing.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #36
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

              Because the activity in this sign up is just BOOMING! right? This **** is ridiculous. *drums fingers on desk*

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                Look around, the activity in this usergroup has plummeted to an all time low.

                Adding another game to the fray is just going to make it worse.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DrKirth
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 484

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                  Yeah, I'm thinking we'll just have to run one TWG at a time for a while.


                  Be efficient.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                    Honestly, you guys need to be more attentive. I plainly said we should put this one on HOLD. Not start 3 at once. If we put this one on HOLD and do a smaller game at least the rest of us aren't stuck dicking around waiting until TWG is over.

                    Anyway, I'm off to fix my signature. Going to try and advertise TWG in it. Maybe PM some people, show 'em what we've got here.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                      Originally posted by DrKirth
                      Yeah, I'm thinking we'll just have to run one TWG at a time for a while.
                      This.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Honestly, you guys need to be more attentive. I plainly said we should put this one on HOLD. Not start 3 at once. If we put this one on HOLD and do a smaller game at least the rest of us aren't stuck dicking around waiting until TWG is over.

                        Anyway, I'm off to fix my signature. Going to try and advertise TWG in it. Maybe PM some people, show 'em what we've got here.
                        Yeah, rzr but you don't get the point. If there isn't enough interest to fill this game, we shouldn't just deaugment the game to feign interest.

                        If there aren't enough players to hold two games, then we don't hold them.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                          Perhaps if we weren't waiting on 19 players it'd be fine. Look, I'll see what I can do here. I seem to have sparked some interest on the SM forums, I'll try and get them over here.

                          Also, don't be so quick to make your decisions, guys. First off, I'm proposing an 8 player game to hold us over until new games open. We have 9 waiting on this game. Don't say that's not enough. Also, we already tried combining the two, remember? Yeah, how'd that go? I mean, I'll try if we want, I'll put a good game up for everyone. But still, I don't want a failed MEGATWG again.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • DrKirth
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 484

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                            I wasn't talking about combining the two into a MegaTWG. I was talking about having just one TWG at a time (normal 12-16 player games).


                            Be efficient.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                              If we ran at that player amount we'd have enough for both.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DrKirth
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 484

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: Player Sign Ups

                                Not really. You can't really count everyone you're counting because not all of them will necessarily be active.


                                Be efficient.

                                Comment

                                Working...