TWG LXV Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #46
    Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

    in if there's room

    also wtf the point of creating signup times is to make sure everyone sees the times before they start. you had one start right away and the other half about 12 hours later. there should be atleast a day before the signups start, nevermind end

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #47
      Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

      What's the point of having a day delay before signups if there's not a mad rush to sign up anymore? The only point to delaying them is so slots don't fill up before everyone gets a chance to sign up, but I don't think that's a problem at this point.

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #48
        Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

        In.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #49
          Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

          That's everyone. Accepting sign-ups for subs now.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #50
            Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

            Originally posted by rzr
            As much as I don't want to, I have to agree. There's no... meat to the game, all fat.
            That's pretty funny because every game so far has been filled with YOUR "fat".

            You see those examples of useless posts in Edu's post? Yea, they all remind me of you.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #51
              Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

              I'm in need of a sub. Anyone who wants to fill in for someone either post here or PM me.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #52
                Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                I guess I'll sub...

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                  PM sent.

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                    jerks, I posted this morning asking to be a sub. Can I please be the next sub.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                      Sorry, I completely missed that... x_x

                      You'll get next sub spot if one's needed.

                      Comment

                      Working...