TWG LXV Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #16
    Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

    Wow, that went faster than I thought it would. I'll open the next half of sign-ups early then, at noon EST today.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #17
      Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

      K, I'll play.

      Also, its time I put my old avatar back. I'm not as upset.

      Comment

      • Nellac
        FFR Player
        • May 2008
        • 28

        #18
        Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

        Omg can I sign up?! >=D

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

          effing night 1 wolf in.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #20
            Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

            Signing in.


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #21
              Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

              Nellac, post your AIM screen name and you can sign up.

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #22
                Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                are we going to need a jtwg too?

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                  Yes. I believe rzr was given the go ahead to post the jTWG host sign-ups.

                  Comment

                  • Nellac
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 28

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                    Aim is NellacKun.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                      Originally posted by argo15
                      are we going to need a jtwg too?
                      Yup, I'll do it up momentarily.
                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      Yes. I believe rzr was given the go ahead to post the jTWG host sign-ups.
                      On it.
                      Originally posted by Nellac
                      Aim is NellacKun.
                      A NEWBBBBBBBB YAYYYYYZZZZ! Welcome to TWG =]
                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      Wow, that went faster than I thought it would. I'll open the next half of sign-ups early then, at noon EST today.
                      Lol, your first hosting is already such a success!

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                        Am I experienced enough yet for this, or should I play in another jTWG?


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                          That is really up to you, you're fully qualified to play this, however.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                            oh oh oh in!

                            sully5313
                            Last edited by Sullyman2007; 06-5-2008, 02:26 PM. Reason: aim

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                              Eh, it sounds simple enough. I'm in.

                              aTzUeLo1191


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXV Player Signups

                                why are people freaking out over their 'qualifications?' It's not difficult. Just don't be an idiot, and don't fill the thread with nonsense and needless information.

                                Bad post: Hey guys I'm on AIM talk to me please I'll be here till 6.
                                Bad post: Hey guys here's a log! <log> </log> GET IT?!
                                Bad post: lolololololol
                                Bad post: excessive jokes

                                Good post: rzr is a wolf because of his reactions to action #1, his affiliation to player #3 and #4 which can be seen in posts 78 and these lines in this log (use [code] to show logs if you need to, and then explain a tl;dr version to entice players to actually read it. Players will NOT always read your ****).

                                People, it's not that difficult. Use your head.

                                Want to get better? Treat the thread as a council. You go to the thread to tell everyone something. You don't go to the thread to ask someone if you can talk to them personally. You can just PM them, call them, or AIM them. If it's in the thread it concerns EVERYONE.
                                Last edited by FictionJunction; 06-5-2008, 02:35 PM.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...