jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #16
    Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

    Human, on AIM right now.

    I'll be doing an English assignment, so don't freak out if you get no response.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #17
      Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

      Obligatory jTWG "I'm human"

      I'll be on AIM if you guys need me.
      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
      They all look different except for the wolf PM.
      Weird PMs meno.
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • jokim
        Don't talk to me.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 196

        #18
        Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

        Woot! Finally!

        Human, on AIM for a li'l while.

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #19
          Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

          Originally posted by Litodude
          Obligatory jTWG "I'm human"

          I'll be on AIM if you guys need me.

          Weird PMs meno.
          Like 'em?

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #20
            Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

            I'll be on AIM until about midnight or a little later.

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #21
              Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

              Originally posted by madmatt621
              I'll be on AIM until about midnight or a little later.
              Don't expect to talk to me tonight, then. I'll be offline by 10PM eastern.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #22
                Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                Finals right now. Studying. I should be back by wednesday night
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                  ok everybody should AIM me so I can get their AIMs in a TWG usergroup. Because knowing me I won't do it.

                  And if theres somewhat of a veteran in this game, I want them to help me through one day or something. Because its been 3 years since I've played a TWG game and I have no idea what I'm doing lmao. I just remember the basics

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                    Originally posted by GamerShadow
                    Don't expect to talk to me tonight, then. I'll be offline by 10PM eastern.
                    You have 15 minutes to talk to me.

                    Comment

                    • jokim
                      Don't talk to me.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 196

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                      Wait a min, Mind to repost your AIM ? think that there's either a typo in first post or just that i typoed it, I couldn't add you.

                      P.S. I'm off AIM, I'll be around tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                        God I hate it when humans pretend to be wolves and turn out to be wolves.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                          OBVIOUSLY he's referring to me because I'm the only one who bothered to talk to him.

                          This is the whole convo so far. tl;dr vers:

                          Me:so u got a gud role?
                          him: yea
                          Me: wut is it?
                          him: human
                          me:...that's not interesting y r u lying bitch. r u wolf
                          him: what are you trying to say
                          me:/headdesk
                          him: u r accusing me of wolf therefore you're wolf
                          me: ok im getting ppl to vote 4 u
                          him: wut no wolf





                          Litodude (7:22:07 PM): Hi. Are you there?
                          Litodude (7:22:09 PM): yo matt
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:22:17 PM): hey
                          Litodude (7:22:29 PM): did you get an interesting role?
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:22:38 PM): yup
                          Litodude (7:22:42 PM): nice 8)
                          Litodude (7:22:48 PM): blue? red?
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:23:04 PM): green
                          Litodude (7:23:05 PM): ...
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:23:11 PM): lol
                          Litodude (7:23:09 PM): that's not interesting
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:23:21 PM): sure it is.
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:23:38 PM): u get hunted or hunt
                          Litodude (7:23:51 PM): what
                          Litodude (7:23:52 PM): ...
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:24:12 PM): ?
                          Litodude (7:24:19 PM): you're weird
                          Litodude (7:24:23 PM): and acting suspicious
                          Litodude (7:24:31 PM): you must be important
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:25:18 PM): what? being a human isn't important enough? how bout i be a blue or a red
                          Litodude (7:32:33 PM): back
                          Litodude (7:32:33 PM): what
                          Litodude (7:32:37 PM): so you're a blue?
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:32:51 PM): :facepalm:
                          Litodude (7:32:57 PM): whawt
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:33:17 PM): what role are you
                          Litodude (7:33:23 PM): i'm green
                          Litodude (7:33:29 PM): chocolate chip whatever
                          Litodude (7:33:39 PM): so which one are you
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:33:48 PM): green
                          Litodude (7:33:54 PM): what
                          Litodude (7:34:01 PM): i thoght you just said you were blue
                          Litodude (7:34:02 PM): or red
                          Litodude (7:34:03 PM): wolf
                          Litodude (7:34:05 PM): wolf seer
                          Litodude (7:34:08 PM): whateve you are *****
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:34:14 PM): human?!?!?!?!
                          Litodude (7:34:29 PM): ....
                          Litodude (7:34:31 PM): whatever wolf
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:35:53 PM): whatever human
                          Litodude (7:36:01 PM): so
                          Litodude (7:36:05 PM): you're not denying being a wolf
                          Litodude (7:36:06 PM): thanks
                          Litodude (7:36:14 PM): you're going to die when day1 comes
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:36:29 PM): so you're going to wolf me?
                          Litodude (7:36:36 PM): what?
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:36:55 PM): or you're going to wolf a human soon?
                          Litodude (7:37:00 PM): ....
                          Litodude (7:37:10 PM): i'm guessing you're trying to accuse me of being wolf
                          Litodude (7:37:13 PM): i said day1
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:37:20 PM): so
                          Litodude (7:37:22 PM): as in i'm going to convince people to vote for you
                          Litodude (7:37:26 PM): because you're a wolf, wolf
                          Litodude (7:37:30 PM): probably not mw
                          Litodude (7:37:37 PM): you're too nooby and sucky
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:37:43 PM): because you're a wolf trying to accuse a human
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:37:51 PM): to gain the human's trust
                          Litodude (7:37:53 PM): first off
                          Litodude (7:37:58 PM): i'm not a wolf
                          Litodude (7:38:04 PM): second
                          Litodude (7:38:07 PM): i don't care if i die
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:38:10 PM): how do i know that
                          Litodude (7:38:12 PM): i'm just an unimportant human
                          Litodude (7:38:20 PM): so whatever people decide goes
                          sjcdravens2008 (7:38:23 PM): since you're a wolf
                          Litodude (7:39:37 PM): oh my god
                          Litodude (7:39:39 PM): you're so ****ing stupif
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • madmatt621
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3000

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                            Originally posted by Litodude
                            OBVIOUSLY he's referring to me because I'm the only one who bothered to talk to him.
                            Actually, two other people before you have talked to me and you're the only one who has accused me.

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                              I like to make accusations. I'm not trying to say you're a wolf, moreso that you're retarded. Sorry
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XL: Cookie dough?!?

                                Boring PM. I didn't like it. Basically i'm a human.
                                On AIM now if anyone fancies a chat.


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...