jTWG XL Host Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • madmatt621
    Banned
    • Dec 2006
    • 3000

    #16
    Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

    Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    Unless we suddenly get a bunch of new players, I say we suspend jTWG. I don't want anything like that last game again (I don't even know why I went through with it.) If a lot of new people come to play, then we can discuss bringing it back, but it is not working now.
    Suspend jTWG until after Christmas break (01/14 I believe it is).

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #17
      Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

      That may be the cause. The jTWG before mine was great, but as soon as Winter Break hit, suddenly no one wanted to sign up.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #18
        Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        That may be the cause. The jTWG before mine was great, but as soon as Winter Break hit, suddenly no one wanted to sign up.

        Thank you BDN, and let's not suspend it, just start the game up later. Leave the host/player sign ups open so if someone is on for a second and wants to sign up they can, then later (maybe like jan. 10th...) the game will start or when filled.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • jokim
          Don't talk to me.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 196

          #19
          Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

          sooooo.... Is there gonna be a jTWG or not ??

          /me is all confused

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #20
            Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

            Suspended/Postponed until January 7th/14th.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

              I guess...just vote for one (and everyone else too) so we can get a player thread opened.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #22
                Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                Originally posted by rzr
                I guess...just vote for one (and everyone else too) so we can get a player thread opened.
                no

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                  Seriously, edu, I'd like to hear how you would have TWG run. All this talk about how you know a lot more than us, and how we are messing up everything...what would be your ideal way to manage things? What made TWG so good and functional before all of us dunderheads came along?
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                    there were enough players.

                    dedicated, too.

                    but you know, whatever? I'm just saying it's a bad idea.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                      Postpone it. No one is playing. No one knows how to play. Wait till you get a large enough base of some people who know how to play and some who have no idea as to what the hell they are doing. They should catch on in a couple of games.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                        My plan: Suspend jTWG until January 14th. Then start another interest thread. If enough people really want to play and/or really support jTWG, then we'll start it again.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                          I'd say we just postpone it untill people enough people want it. Theres no point in creating interest threads. When the signups roll around for the next TWG, We'll be able to tell if there's enough interest from that thread to start jTWG again.

                          That is, If Rzr ever shows up to end the current night.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                            lmao ok.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                              and I thought the current TWG would end rather quickly after what happened recently. I guess not, and I suppose I'll be playing Manti's game.. if rzr decides to finish his.

                              Longest. Night phase. Ever.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XL Host Signups

                                Oh gawd lol. I gotta tell you guys: I love hosting. But items are too complicated ad conversions. Items not so much. I really hope to host again, probably after manti, but if so i told FJ about my idea and I think it's not so bad. This time no god damn conversions.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...