jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Einherjar_04
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 68

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

    Originally posted by rzr
    I say warning or something, I don't have a replacement yet.
    I didn't do anything wrong don't treat me like some sort of criminal. jtwg needed some more peop's.

    and Ya I was caught off guard at 8 in the morning good game.
    AIM = Jeremy0416
    -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
    -Yes, I am crazy.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

      Holy crap, how did matt vote if he is dead?

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        Holy crap, how did matt vote if he is dead?
        Time would've ran out and he would've died anyway.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

          You're all retarded.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

            Originally posted by Einherjar_04
            I didn't do anything wrong don't treat me like some sort of criminal. jtwg needed some more peop's.

            and Ya I was caught off guard at 8 in the morning good game.
            Yes, you did, playing in 2 games at once is strictly forbidden. It could have resulted in a ban, I was trying to prevent that so don't be an ***.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

              Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
              You're all retarded.
              I second that motion.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              Working...