jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

    Obviously I would be the highest candidate for my own logic, however, I haven't played in forever and I would much rather make a random kill in order to throw myself off of this list instead of offing myself. I'm assuming you just looked this up and found that out because it's been a relatively fair amount of time since I've played a TWG of any sort. Of course I'm still a candidate to be a wolf in everyone else's eyes, but hey, off me if you want. It won't get you anywhere, though.
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

      Oh and PS Why the **** would I ever want to use logic which makes me more suspicious?
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

        But I still don't know why you would vote me though. Is trying to be active and making an effort a bad thing? I'm not trying to get you voted off. I just want to know why I was voted for when there was no proof of anything.
        ...

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

          Hey BDN - if you're still willing to add another, I'm sorry for coming late, but I'll join. If it would make it too imbalanced, though, then whatever.
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

            Sorry, man. It just that no one wanted to sign up for this one and the signups were going on for a long time. I should have just waited, this game got totally screwed over.

            Anyways:
            sc979 - 2/4 - vashthestampede0987, Einherjar_04
            Einherjar_04 - 3/4 - jokim, Bangcrashboom, sc979

            Yet to vote: madmatt621
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • madmatt621
              Banned
              • Dec 2006
              • 3000

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

              Ein

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                Ein is insta'd.
                Humans Win.
                I kill myself.

                fastest, crappiest game ever.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • madmatt621
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3000

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                  lol

                  I guess it's my turn to host a jTWG game.

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                    Seriously. Wow.

                    I'm in for next game ^^
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • madmatt621
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3000

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                      You gonna post a post-game thread and a jTWG XL host sign up thread?

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                        einherjar is not allowed to play 2 games at once.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                          DAT'S RITE ONG BAN
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            DAT'S RITE ONG BAN
                            I say warning or something, I don't have a replacement yet.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                              I was obviously joking. Postgame is up.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXXIX: Scattershot

                                Put the postgame and host sign up threads up.


                                EDIT: Host sign up thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...