TWG LIII Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #46
    Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

    To that end, I'll let the MW decide if he wants wolf information to be divulged to the converted player.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #47
      Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

      Originally posted by emocheergirl
      I'd like in, I played a very similiar game called flasher. This should be interesting, will post AIM later.
      ps I'm all for girls who play games called "flasher". If only we could get DBP to behave in such a manner
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #48
        Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

        As far as conversion goes, If your don't work with the wolves once you're converted, you're a moron, because that's the team you would win with.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #49
          Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

          in

          Comment

          • gnr61
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 7251

            #50
            Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

            1 moar gogogogo
            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #51
              Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

              also it looks like no one liked my idea about setting up times for the signups to start instead of just randomly starting them

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #52
                Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                why have times if they don't fill up instantly when we open them 'randomly'?
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                  also also if anyone know's flaw's first/last name and/or has his myspace/facebook, send it to me k

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                    Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                    why have times if they don't fill up instantly when we open them 'randomly'?
                    so then everyone has the same chance of getting in. today is the first day of hanukah, so jewish people dont have as much of a chance to get in

                    or, you know, people who have school with track practice that makes it impossible to get home til 5~

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                      I guess I'm in.

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        also also if anyone know's flaw's first/last name and/or has his myspace/facebook, send it to me k
                        stalker
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                          I thought I'd share one of our fellow player's feelings with the public.

                          merlonifan28 (7:26:40 PM): i hear you like the smart type
                          redrumfortherich (7:26:45 PM): that wouldn't be anyone enrolled in this twg

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                            Including himself eh? Humble of him.
                            PS: avi change for old times.
                            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 12-4-2007, 05:35 PM.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                              I was thinking of doing that.

                              brb

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LIII Player Signups

                                Done

                                My avatar was always so much worse than any of yours =\

                                Comment

                                Working...