jTWG XXXVII Postgame

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dragula219
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 629

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

    They had to have known.
    Violent Skank is Violent!

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

      I'd say Timo gets LVP and yes, Argo gets MVP.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

        I was also wondering, what about Emerald (elemental) does he win or lose?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

          I win. For the MVP, I think both of them could get it. Freaky made some mistakes at the beginning, but I doubt we would get this win that easily at the end without him. Argo has also played a good game, but was a lot more undercover than Freaky.

          And I would really like to know how they knew I was the elemental. :P

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

            Oh, we all knew because when the guardian (or you) guarded you then we knew because we already knew who the psychic was and the guard wouldn't guard himslef.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

              I mean how they knew the first time they wolfed me. It was pretty easy to figure it out after.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                Hey, I just had it figured out you were elemental. We, well I atleast, really thought Freaky was guard. I knew Argo was up to something though, cause he was wayyy to quiet, he usually talked to me in the past games. But me being wolf was just trying to stay under the radar anyways. I'll say it again, I had a lot of fun with this one.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                  And, I was wondering how you guys trusted Freaky so much when I found out he was just green, but seering him would do it. How early on did you seer him??

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                    Oh ya, another after thought:

                    Did anyone actually use invis, or any of that gueast stuff? Because you guys went on and on about that through the whole game when I thought it didn't mean anything.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                      Emerald, the first time was a guess, by me to wolf you cuz u werent very active, so then u got guarded, then we knew right away u were elemental, cuz guard cant giard himself, and pyro was psychic. So this way we wolfed you right after
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • heavylee
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 961

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                        Guard can guard himself, can't he??

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          You forgot about getting suspicion off of argo, and making myself look likez teh elemental

                          It was funny because you told me you were the guardian when i found it out from pyro (hehe good bluff by me) and i was about to convince people to lynch you lol. I'm just glad you were human or wolves would have had us ^.^

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                            Manti should get MVP because he brought all the blues together
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • massflavour
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 3102

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                              I used invis at the start of the game by accident and that's about it =/ Didn't realize it would have such an effect on the game. I'll be sure to leave it off next time.
                              .

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                                Haha, I just realized travman hasn't been around since we wolfed him... hope he isn't too mad. And sorry Manti, but we couldn't have you hanging around. I guess we shoulda gone for Freaky earlier, but we thought we could let him kill off a few humans for us.

                                Comment

                                Working...