jTWG XXXVII Postgame

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

    i haz only 812
    sigpic

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

      Haha, 4 times human in a row.

      I'm gonna beat trav's record soon.

      P.S.

      [00:14] freakysnots: but humans cant lose
      [00:14] heavyleah: ya i see... that is wicked
      [00:15] heavyleah: finally we got another wolf haha
      [00:15] freakysnots: ****ing pwnd
      [00:15] freakysnots: Well I trust you more than rzr, but if rzr gets instalynched
      [00:15] freakysnots: then you ma'am are dead
      [00:16] heavyleah: haha
      [00:16] heavyleah: don't matter to me
      [00:16] freakysnots: mhmm
      [00:16] heavyleah: we will win after rzr anyways
      [00:16] freakysnots: So, do you wanna die first, or do you want rzr to die first >.>
      [00:16] freakysnots: your choice
      [00:16] heavyleah: haha obviously the wolf first
      [00:16] heavyleah: rzr
      [00:16] freakysnots: haha
      [00:16] freakysnots: alrite
      [00:17] heavyleah: alright, going to bed
      [00:17] freakysnots: k
      [00:17] heavyleah: see you in the am
      [00:17] freakysnots: bai

      Comment

      • gnr61
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 7251

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

        rofl I was wondering why you'd switched to heavy
        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

          oh yeah on a roll let go twg 4 life beotch
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

            I wanted to wolf argo on night 2, they dint wanna >_>
            I also wanted to wolf emerald earlier if i remember
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Dragula219
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 629

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

              I'd say Argo was the MVP, not freaky. Guardian the elemental early on was crucial, and was probably a very hard decision to make knowing that pyro would be left unguarded. I'd like to know how he knew emerald was the elemental. Finding out who the elemental was without looking like a wolf would not be an easy task but he pulled it off.

              freaky also sent everyone off on some wild goose chases, against a bunch of humans, for really no reason in my eyes.

              Good job pulling it out though guys, I thought the wolves might win this one while I was hosting, even though heavylee made it pretty apparent early on.
              Violent Skank is Violent!

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                I had a wicked game, first time being wolf. I was so excited at first, I thought we had it in the bag. I think if we had of gotten Emerald, that would have been it. So good choice by whoever it was to guard him.

                I was so waiting to post this quote once we won, but I will post it anyways...

                freakysnots (7:19:53 PM): oh and that elemental thing was a test
                freakysnots (7:19:59 PM): he was actually green
                heavyleah (7:19:52 PM): haha oh
                freakysnots (7:20:04 PM): and now i know you are green
                heavyleah (7:19:59 PM): man i am dumb
                freakysnots (7:20:11 PM): yea you are
                heavyleah (7:20:04 PM): haha
                Too bad we didn't win. That was probably the most fun game I have ever had.

                Comment

                • heavylee
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                  Originally posted by Dragula219
                  Good job pulling it out though guys, I thought the wolves might win this one while I was hosting, even though heavylee made it pretty apparent early on.
                  What does that mean? Made it apparent that I was a wolf??

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                    woot woot, triple post.

                    Manti, what is a yes man wolf??

                    Just curious in case I get to be wolf again.

                    Comment

                    • Dragula219
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 629

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                      Originally posted by heavylee
                      What does that mean? Made it apparent that I was a wolf??
                      Yeah, at least that's what I would have thought by your early posts if I was playing.
                      Violent Skank is Violent!

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                        Originally posted by argo15
                        Easy, for the 4 man allience was strong. lots of fun though.
                        I told you so

                        Originally posted by heavylee
                        woot woot, triple post.

                        Manti, what is a yes man wolf??

                        Just curious in case I get to be wolf again.
                        Oh, I guess I'm Freaky's personal Voter, and I agree with everything he says.

                        Typically, you see wolves playing yes-men to powerful humans, because they can blame anything that goes wrong on the human in charge, even though they were the ones to say yeah I think that person is a wolf too, lets lynch him.


                        I must say congrats to freaky though, I didn't know if he'd be able to see ENR and heavy as wolves being as he said he trusted then with everything.
                        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 11-11-2007, 09:01 AM.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                          ya, I knew it was gonna end soon once Freaky knew about enr and xplay. I thought I might be able to wait it out. In the end I just got tired of it though. Realized I didn't have the numbers. I know I shouldn't have been so easy to go with whatever Freaky said, but he always wanted to kill humans. On aim I usually opposed him though, just to seem like I wasn't going along. I waited for him to "convince" me they were wolves. Anyways, it was a fun game none the less.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                            I so won my first game =] hellz yeah, good game guys. I'm on the next one when sign-ups are up.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                              Wow, it's done already?
                              0.o

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXXVII Postgame

                                Really nice game guys (and girls)! It was fun how there was two completely different stories undergoing. There was the public one, and the 4-man alliance one. I'm so happy we decided to seer freaky. He has been a great asset to our team.

                                I was wondering something. Did you wolves knew I was the elemental or was it only a random kill?

                                Comment

                                Working...