jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ejthedj00
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 50

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    hmmmmm well i was going to change my vote to freaky but he seems human and i can understand if mine is at random because mine for travman was. so thats just to clear my name. thank you.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      @ ejthedj00

      bold my name

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        Crap sorry, I misread it.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          RBennie362 (4:59:47 PM): hey baby
          ejthedj00 (4:59:55 PM): awho r u

          RBennie362 (5:00:05 PM): Oh that hurts
          ejthedj00 (5:00:44 PM): anwser the question
          RBennie362 (5:00:51 PM): Dont you know your partners?
          ejthedj00 (5:01:00 PM): o!
          ejthedj00 (5:01:09 PM): wait what?
          RBennie362 (5:01:14 PM): Yeah...
          RBennie362 (5:01:17 PM): read your PM
          ejthedj00 (5:01:37 PM): whats your name on ffr
          RBennie362 (5:01:59 PM): What?
          ejthedj00 (5:02:13 PM): whatsyour ffr name
          RBennie362 (5:02:15 PM): travman
          ejthedj00 (5:02:21 PM): oh
          ejthedj00 (5:02:24 PM): hi-a
          RBennie362 (5:02:29 PM): oh yeah, wait a sec
          RBennie362 (5:02:40 PM): Im not who you thought I was huh?
          ejthedj00 (5:02:45 PM): lol no
          ejthedj00 (5:02:50 PM): friend of mine

          Lol, tell me what you think of this...

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            Originally posted by travman301
            RBennie362 (4:59:47 PM): hey baby
            ejthedj00 (4:59:55 PM): awho r u

            RBennie362 (5:00:05 PM): Oh that hurts
            ejthedj00 (5:00:44 PM): anwser the question
            RBennie362 (5:00:51 PM): Dont you know your partners?
            ejthedj00 (5:01:00 PM): o!
            ejthedj00 (5:01:09 PM): wait what?
            RBennie362 (5:01:14 PM): Yeah...
            RBennie362 (5:01:17 PM): read your PM
            ejthedj00 (5:01:37 PM): whats your name on ffr
            RBennie362 (5:01:59 PM): What?
            ejthedj00 (5:02:13 PM): whatsyour ffr name
            RBennie362 (5:02:15 PM): travman
            ejthedj00 (5:02:21 PM): oh
            ejthedj00 (5:02:24 PM): hi-a
            RBennie362 (5:02:29 PM): oh yeah, wait a sec
            RBennie362 (5:02:40 PM): Im not who you thought I was huh?
            ejthedj00 (5:02:45 PM): lol no
            ejthedj00 (5:02:50 PM): friend of mine
            wow.
            If that doesn't spell w-o-l-f then my name is most certainly Charlie.
            ejthedj00

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              I would say you are over analyzing again, but since I already voted for him, this doesn't concern me.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                EJ, you got smoked. Try to memorize the names next time, rofl.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  ejthedj00 (5:15:28 PM): are we going to talk lol
                  RBennie362 (5:15:38 PM): Do you want to talk
                  RBennie362 (5:15:46 PM): You are the person with all of the info
                  ejthedj00 (5:15:59 PM): cool i have info!
                  ejthedj00 (5:16:00 PM): lol
                  ejthedj00 (5:16:06 PM): what info do i have?
                  RBennie362 (5:16:11 PM): Dont **** with mne
                  RBennie362 (5:16:13 PM): me*
                  RBennie362 (5:16:17 PM): Ive been talking to argo
                  ejthedj00 (5:16:42 PM): elaborate seriously
                  RBennie362 (5:17:14 PM): Is there really any need to
                  RBennie362 (5:17:30 PM): Ej, how many players are in this game?
                  ejthedj00 (5:17:56 PM): 18 i think
                  ejthedj00 (5:17:59 PM): right?
                  RBennie362 (5:18:01 PM): good
                  RBennie362 (5:18:06 PM): so how many wolves
                  ejthedj00 (5:18:11 PM): um
                  ejthedj00 (5:18:13 PM): 4?
                  RBennie362 (5:18:30 PM): nope
                  ejthedj00 (5:18:36 PM): h/o
                  ejthedj00 (5:18:40 PM): ill go chech
                  ejthedj00 (5:18:43 PM): check*
                  ejthedj00 (5:19:39 PM): 5?
                  RBennie362 (5:19:45 PM): yes
                  RBennie362 (5:19:46 PM): 5
                  RBennie362 (5:19:56 PM): so that equals 4 central players
                  RBennie362 (5:20:01 PM): 1 central wolf
                  ejthedj00 (5:20:16 PM): is that the master wolf?
                  RBennie362 (5:20:19 PM): no
                  ejthedj00 (5:20:21 PM): thats what argo said
                  RBennie362 (5:20:29 PM): what?
                  ejthedj00 (5:20:56 PM): argo, he lives down the strret helps me with the game a lot
                  RBennie362 (5:21:13 PM): well, thats not a central wolf
                  RBennie362 (5:21:20 PM): you should read the rules
                  RBennie362 (5:21:31 PM): there are 3 greens in a game this size
                  RBennie362 (5:21:35 PM): that know a red
                  RBennie362 (5:21:51 PM): you are my red
                  RBennie362 (5:21:58 PM): Unfortuanately
                  RBennie362 (5:22:02 PM): Theres a catch
                  ejthedj00 (5:22:03 PM): i am yours?
                  ejthedj00 (5:22:06 PM): how come
                  RBennie362 (5:22:11 PM): I cant tell anyone you are a wolf
                  RBennie362 (5:22:18 PM): Or I am ejected out of the game
                  ejthedj00 (5:22:28 PM): im sorry for voting for you, ill change it if you want it was at random
                  RBennie362 (5:22:45 PM): Ill make you a deal
                  ejthedj00 (5:22:59 PM): a deal?
                  RBennie362 (5:23:02 PM): My job is to get people to suspect you
                  RBennie362 (5:23:09 PM): without telling anyone that you are a wolf
                  RBennie362 (5:23:17 PM): I will totally abandon that
                  RBennie362 (5:23:21 PM): If you do one thing for me
                  ejthedj00 (5:23:32 PM): im still here listening
                  RBennie362 (5:23:44 PM): Tell me one other wolf and I will act like this never happened
                  ejthedj00 (5:23:54 PM): but i dont know who they are

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    At this point. I'm confused as hell on the issue of Ej.

                    I'm going to give myself a day to soak this in.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      Originally posted by travman301
                      RBennie362 (5:23:44 PM): Tell me one other wolf and I will act like this never happened
                      ejthedj00 (5:23:54 PM): but i dont know who they are
                      This situation is tricky.

                      40% Truth = He isn't wolf.

                      60% Lie = He is wolf.

                      So he might have read the rules so he knows 3 greens does not get to know the reds at the start of the game. (Or argo explained it to him)

                      Or he is telling the truth which would make him green.

                      On a side note: He seems to have logged off of AIM so we can no longer communicate with him which boosts up the possibility of him lying.

                      So therefore I am sticking by my original vote.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        DBP get in here and analyze.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          BDN, there is absolutely no evidence on david, why are you bandwagoning a vote I placed on him, for the sole purpose of enforcing post deletion is wrong?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Look above you. Notice how two letters are bolded. Thx
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • timotolkki11
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 68

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              Ej seems the most suspicious to me at the moment. He never denied the fact that he was a wolf, but I'm not sure that's enough for me to vote for him yet.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                I still don't see why you bandwagoned david in the first place, reguardless of if you've changed your vote or not.

                                Feel free to explain.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...