jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shados343
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 7

    #151
    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

    im doin alot of research on aim

    Comment

    • shados343
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2007
      • 7

      #152
      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

      and that i havnt felt the need to post

      Comment

      • shados343
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 7

        #153
        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

        and im not wolf
        i dont post anything cause i dont want to truly target anyone until im sure that person is wolf

        Comment

        • shados343
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2007
          • 7

          #154
          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

          plus ive been mostly talking to people to see wat i can find out

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #155
            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

            Time to post my vote: Freakysnots

            Inexpected? I vote for him because of 2 things:

            1-The madmatt/mason thing at the start of the game. He probably wasn't sure if he talked about it to somebody else. "Better post it on the forums to make sure everybody knows he was one so I'm not caught. I will anyway make intelligent posts in the future!"

            2- The activeness. I've played with him in the last two jTWG and the first thing I saw was his activity. I decided for the heck of it to go and count his posts. In the last two games, he made a total of 26 posts (not all of them has content.) In this one, he made 42 posts with plenty of content. And Day 1 isn't even finished... I don't know for you, but for me it is quite suspicious when somebody decides to post like frenzy. "Better post a lot to not be too inactive. I could be lynched!"

            On another note: Try not to post multiple time in a row, shados. It is correct if you have valuable info to post agian, but try to think about what you have to say before posting.

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #156
              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

              ejthedj00 - 8/9 - meno, BDN, travman, DBP, psychopete, david, timotolkki, Isosceles
              BDN - 6/9 - DarkManticore, freaky, argo, EnR, xplayfan, shados
              shados - 1/9 - ej
              freakysnots - 1/9 - emerald

              Still left to vote: lito

              2 hours remaining

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #157
                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                Hey guys what I miss?
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • Litodude
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 4548

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                  Oh snap phantom
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                  dude
                  out west?
                  the fuck kinda location is west?
                  am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                  Originally posted by lurker
                  remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                  http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                    Originally posted by freakysnots

                    Litodude is the only person I haven't talked to.
                    Obligatory SCHOOL, LIFE, ETC. I AM A HUMAN
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • ejthedj00
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 50

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                      hey guys,iguess im dead see yall next game!
                      p.s. im trying to think of a good format so maybe i can host... and dont forget my aim idea

                      Comment

                      • ejthedj00
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 50

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                        rofl go bandwaggoning!!!!! well yeah ill stay out now i wan to see how this game goes and improve for next game

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                          Originally posted by xplayfan
                          I guess I'll vote for BDN. Inactivity shouldn't be an excuse for not knowing what is going on.
                          Because one can NOT post about being inactive right when they get on the computer, and not have enough time to read every post so far and understand "what is going on", right?

                          Read a few pages so far, I'll update once I'm done with practice.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                            Originally posted by Litodude
                            Because one can NOT post about being inactive right when they get on the computer, and not have enough time to read every post so far and understand "what is going on", right?

                            Read a few pages so far, I'll update once I'm done with practice.
                            The whole point of the BDN thing was that he could have said something like "Hey guys, Haven't been around, I'm reading the thread now." Which is what you did, which is a normal human thing.

                            Instead, he Bandwagoned a vote I placed on David with absolutely no reasoning behind it. Which is a "Hai I'm busy, but I want to make sure I place a vote on someone, even if theres no evidence against them. Which is more of a wolf thing.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                              Ah okay, sorry about that. Brb nao
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XXXVI: Corruption

                                Got it... I won't neither, but it kinds of destroy the game...

                                Comment

                                Working...