TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #16
    Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

    Originally posted by x3Mamimi
    yeah, I'm really sorry but I'm going to go ahead and step out. I don't really understand this time travel thing much and it doesn't seem like fun. -.-
    Disregard this message. Mamimi is still in.

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #17
      Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

      Yeah, ok, I read the GARGANTUAN post game of the last one and I'll do alright. Back in.///
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

        This isn't ever going to start at this rate.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #19
          Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

          stoic you're going to need to resize.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #20
            Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

            Can anyone in this game fill in in my game? I had a player violate the rules so now i need a sub, the game will play itself, if you read it you'll see....
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #21
              Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

              I think its about time I move up into TWG.

              I hope someone else can vouch that I'm not a total dumbass, and seeing as how this game needs so many people, I will volunteer myself.

              Here's to hoping I won't make a total ass of myself.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #22
                Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                Fine by me.

                If that counts for anything.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #23
                  Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                  It's now a 12 person TWG /cry

                  1 more if I counted correctly.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #24
                    Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    Fine by me.

                    If that counts for anything.
                    It do not.
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #25
                      Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                      ohmygod I want to play

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • shadow 1800
                        I can't think of anything
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1183

                        #26
                        Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                        ehh ill join

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                          Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • StoicRoivaS
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 548

                            #28
                            Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                            Sorry, just checked and I have a 9am class tomorrow. I'm done by noon-ish so hopefully I'll have roles sent out not much after. Feel free to ask me whatever questions you may have over aim. I don't expect all of you to read the previous thread/game, no matter how much I would like it. I may not get back to you until the next time I minimize WoW, but I'll respond in kind and in full as soon as I can. Hopefully everyone enjoys the game.
                            Like the moon over
                            the day, my genius and brawn are
                            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                            -Bowser

                            Comment

                            • shadow 1800
                              I can't think of anything
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1183

                              #29
                              Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                              actually im gonna step out because of school and i wont be active enough to play and dont wanna wreck anything because of that

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #30
                                Re: TWG L Signups: 4pm & 9pm Wed 8/29

                                too late!
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...