jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

    I've wanted to play a game with a seer and a guardian. Xero

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

      I think the rest of us can agree for X3R0, lets get things moving.

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

        Ill post sign ups tomorrow afternoon/night probably round 3 or 4. That'll initiate the first batch of sign ups. The next batch will be (and I wont be on to start them) 9AM on Friday. I am leaving for the weekend however, so whats going to happen is I'm going to start the game, night 1 Friday and when I get back on Sunday I'll determine when day will start. So Friday-Sun will be the first night. This wont be a big deal because no one is usually around for weekends anyway. Day will probably begin 12:00AM Monday.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

          ok, I want to play. Drunk right now, so hopefully I will read this otmorrow and find out when sign ups are. This summer I have discovered that I am an alcoholic. Lovely eh? Haha, anywyas, hopefully I won't miss sign ups

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

            You're drunk too often, Heavy...

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

              hahah only wednesday and friday and saturday nights. :P Usually...

              Comment

              Working...