jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

    I'm in for the first time.

    I read this a few month ago, but then I got banned and subscribed right after so this forum disappeared for some reason.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

      Stop saying your in, and someone post a game, so we can start playing!

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

        I have a game but apparently, I can't host :<

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

          None of you new people can host a game. Let me say this more clearly.

          None Of you new people can host a game. Not until you at least play one jTWG first to understanding what the HOST does.

          The host does not play in the game, they run the game. This is not mafia, it just shares some similarities.

          If anyone wants to play in the next jTWG, then you'd BETTER, YOU HAVE TO, READ THIS THREAD or else do not bother signing up.

          I also suggest you read the jTWG BEFORE the last one. The last jtwg was quite the failure.

          Stop being stupid please and realize this forum was brought to the public for all of you to have an equal chance to play.

          Everything is bolded so that you don't skip it.

          If you want to play the next jTWG game, wait until the jTWG Sign ups thread starts.


          Please guys, read the rules, learn the game, don't be stupid this is a special, and once a secret Forum on FFR.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

            I declare that the next jTWG is a Big Brothers game (New people will be the players and more experienced players will help them out without actually playing the game for them). Anyone disagree?

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

              I'll host if no one else decides to post something

              12-15 players
              3 wolves (1 MW)
              1 Seer
              1 guard

              Basic seer/psychic no guard game. Keep it simple because of all the new players, big brothers are a good idea.

              xero

              also I promise it wont be the mayhem my last game was. This is basically a free lunch.
              Last edited by X3R0H0UR; 08-22-2007, 03:45 PM.
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                I want to play, and not be a big brother. Sorry for Hooch and Lito for giving up your names, but it's really not fair to cheat.

                Ps, what is a psychic?? haha.

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                  no one likes a rat >_>

                  ps-now youre going to have to wait for my amazing game that i was going to host

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                    each night they can check and see how many reds/blues are in the game.
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                      It's not a good idea to bring in a game of complexity or anything not basic since this game is going to flood with new members, Hoochan. Wait a few games for everyone to get the feel of it.

                      Edit* I don't like being in games with big brothers, but I suppose it's a good idea. X3R0 until I can get word from DBP if he's hosting or not.
                      Last edited by Lightknight924; 08-22-2007, 11:18 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Pyroshock
                        ε=-dΦ/dt
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1170

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                        I'd rather have a guardian than a psychic, but I guess X3R0's basic game would be good for me to get used the game.

                        So, with the Big Brothers thing, does that mean we can contact an experienced TWG player about a certain issue and ask them their opinion on it (such as who to lynch, etc.)?

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                          psychic only tells how many reds are left, not blues.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                            in a lot of variants its both, or they choose. Why they'd choose blue? Ionno. In this game it will do both.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • Lightknight924
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 1164

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                              I'd prefer guardian over psychic as well.

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXXIV Host Sign ups

                                popular demand, guard it is.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...