jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

    Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
    K Im Wrong Game Is Full I Need To Quit Drinking.
    ITT caps owned
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

      k PMs are out make sure you got one, I'll post story last thing I do tonight, and that will leave 24 hours for the necessary pms to get to me. There were lots of different PMs (almost 12 different ones), I hope there was no accidental overlap lol. Good luck!!!!!

      Also for those who didn't get colors

      Tremere = blue

      Assamite = blue

      wolf = red

      caitiff = green

      mattc i think i sent you two of the same...oops, you get a pancake.

      Last edited by X3R0H0UR; 05-31-2007, 09:22 PM.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

        I didn't get a PM

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

          god i'm going to make you dead.
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

            ok i'm going to now let the masons all know who each other are and the wolves also. I rule.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            Working...