jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

    Im in.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

      I'm in if it isn't too late, I completely forgot till now.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

        I miss when the jTWG signups took about 45 seconds =\

        Comment

        • omgwtfToph
          FFR Music Producers
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2004
          • 198

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

          Yeah, I just about woke up at 11 AM (which is 5 PM EST) and had to leave the house pretty much immediately. Thanks for signing me up, x3ro.
          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

            8 people signed up thus far.

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

              well, heres whats going to happen:

              those that are in are signed up for good.

              Anyone who dies in TWG or eTWG can jump in, this is a fairly high level game for a jTWG, but still fair for it imo. I think even a vet, semi-vet could have fun in this.

              Then when the game is full I'll allow an extra day or two so that there is more notice to begin the game. So we'll start a little bit longer after the last sign up than it would have if it had filled up today.

              Until further notice the game is on hold.


              edit: Also, if everyone could send me an AIM so I can put up your exact AIM name next to your FFR name, for easy reference, that'd be great.
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                ill play, i need another game


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                  I'm in. Totally forgot about this. kentbball2 is AIM.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                    I got a friend or two of mine to try this game out. They should be on here today. One is named Einherjar, and i'm not sure what the other one's name is.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                      dead in twg for not being real active basically.

                      I'll play. I'm almost done super paper mario =)
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-31-2007, 05:55 PM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                        I guess I'll play.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                            K Im Wrong Game Is Full I Need To Quit Drinking.
                            Last edited by X3R0H0UR; 05-31-2007, 07:26 PM.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                              yay, all my old buddies are back. Hopefully this time I will be something other than plain human. Xero, it is never a good sign when someone says i need to quit drinking... :P

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXXI sign-up thread!1

                                you're right, I'll just keep it up.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...