TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

    in

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

      4th in
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

        hey I'm in!
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

          in

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

            in, dbp was kidding

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

              in like flynn
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                3:23 by my clock


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                  Calibrating for ffr time, in the event that I can't post tonight. 10:00, BY MY CLOCK tonight. ffr time is -8 minutes for me, so when it says 9:52 ffr time (eastern) that's 10:00 by my clock. If I can't post I'll do like last game, and figure out the first post that was the right time, and count 8 from there. Though it's no a problem, because the list may change for activity issues.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • X3R0H0UR
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 540

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                    someone call me a newb, but im posting to check my time, so that i can get in on time (also yay for roommates downloading non stop)
                    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                      newb.

                      also, you have to wait for the signal. no use in checking your clock.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                        10:00 here... I think. (working+wait for cell phone+different clock) If I am a minute or two early I apologize. ps gogogogo pps game is on when I get home. ppps I can't line break on my cell phone


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                          IN
                          ps fadklfdjklaskdfljlfasdlk;jafsdklfjdskljfdsjklfsadkljasfafskljfasdkljafkllfdfkfk;ljfasd;klj
                          loser
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • thunderstrike687
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 785

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                            In, and at the right time too.


                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                            i love a food

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                              EDIT: (how could I forget.../sigh.)



                              In for teh win HAR HAR.
                              Last edited by x3Mamimi; 05-2-2007, 08:00 PM.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • Stella!
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 88

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLVI Signups Wed @ 1 and 10

                                in for teh win, har har.

                                Comment

                                Working...