TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • x3Mamimi
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 513

    #46
    Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

    in for DBP
    jwcgator: mah mee mee
    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

    Comment

    • MilfeulleSakuraba
      Ryoko Shintani is #1!
      • Feb 2006
      • 403

      #47
      Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

      oic

      fagitz x(

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #48
        Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        IN
        just IN case

        Comment

        • MilfeulleSakuraba
          Ryoko Shintani is #1!
          • Feb 2006
          • 403

          #49
          Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

          DarkManticore makes 8. Sorry for DBP.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #50
            Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

            in...
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #51
              Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

              In please
              I don't caer about character

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #52
                Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                using the avatar is key to this TWG's success
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Kefit
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 1517

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  Remilia Scarlet is in.

                  Everyone, stay in character!
                  This would be interesting, seeing as most of the people here have no idea who these characters are.

                  Although if I want to stay "in character" I would probably have to switch to a Professor Cirno avatar.


                  Originally posted by seinno
                  and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                    ...I'm probably retarded but I count DBP as number 8...
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                      probably missing kefit who didnt say "in"
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • MilfeulleSakuraba
                        Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 403

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                        Player list updated.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                          you're right.

                          he's going to be so mad!
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                            DISREGARD THAT I SUCK ****S

                            BUT IF STOIC DOESNT GET IN IM TOTALLY TAKING YOUMU KONPAKU



                            EDIT: I got Reimu Hakurei
                            Last edited by jwcgator; 04-11-2007, 03:06 PM.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                              he'll probably join.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Threat Emulation
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 5184

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                                Damnit, I missed it...

                                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                                I'm light f**king darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...