TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #16
    Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern



    1. save
    2. upload as avi
    3. ?????
    4. PROFIT


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #17
      Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Just get rid of the white box so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb on the forum side.
      If I do it in Paint it'll be printrscreen + crop, and I'll have a white square in the BG.

      I do not have an affinity for white squares.

      Edit #3 NM I'm adding the goddam square when I printscreen and crop it. duhhhh xD
      Yeah I was going to say 'wtf are you doing..'


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

        I like this, it's gonna be better than that poker themed one.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #19
          Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

          Fish, go make me a sandwich.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

            Is my character missing her left arm?

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

              DBP's list is correct.
              You missed Cirno though.

              Cirno:


              The four that are not listed in the link I provided are:

              Komachi Onozuka:


              Eirin Yagokoro:



              Kaguya Houraisan:


              Sikieiki Yamaxanadu:


              edit: I think the links should work now.
              Last edited by FictionJunction; 04-11-2007, 12:24 PM.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #22
                Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                EDIT: Never mind, FJ's images weren't showing up for me.

                I don't think you can direct link to the images in the Touhou Wiki.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                  Patchouli IMO. Dibs.
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • MilfeulleSakuraba
                    Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 403

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                    This'll do for now. Wish I could've found something cuter, but eh.

                    Comment

                    • StoicRoivaS
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 548

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      Is my character missing her left arm?
                      Your character is pointing some kind of sword/knife at the viewer, and the poor angle makes it very difficult to see so.
                      Like the moon over
                      the day, my genius and brawn are
                      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                      -Bowser

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                        dagger! >=|
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • StoicRoivaS
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 548

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                          A dagger to a human may be a sword to these people ô.o
                          Like the moon over
                          the day, my genius and brawn are
                          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                          -Bowser

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                            I find it amusing that the five most "powerful" characters are still available. >_>
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                              i'll take Sikieiki Yamaxanadu

                              gonna fix myself up an avatar later.
                              Last edited by FoJaR; 04-11-2007, 01:32 PM.

                              Comment

                              • MilfeulleSakuraba
                                Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 403

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLV Signups: Wednesday @ 5 PM, 11 PM Eastern

                                OH ALSO

                                I will be in the Math Center from 4:30 to 6 tonight. I will post at 5 if I can, but if I need to help someone then you're on your own. This also means I will not be on AIM to remind anyone to sign up. Set an alarm or something.

                                Comment

                                Working...