TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #16
    Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

    ohi
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #17
      Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

      sorry was playing broomball I'm in etc.

      uh I'm neutral on the voting.

      Comment

      • Stella!
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 88

        #18
        Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

        Alright, I waited a couple hours and I see there are still plenty of spots open. I'm pretty positive I'll be more active than most and I know for sure I'm going to contribute whenever I can. So.. I'll go ahead and give this a shot--here goes nothing..

        I'm in.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #19
          Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

          IN

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

            uh hi

            how did i miss this oh right i was sleeping then working

            still room for me?

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #21
              Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

              2 more slots.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #22
                Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                im in ur game
                wolfin ur guys

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                  Woah fish is playing, better back out now while I still have a chance XD.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                    he is the worlds strongest millionaire.

                    if he doesnt win, he will pay himself to kill you with his bare hands

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                      All I'm saying is that the other team better hope we aren't on the same team. (Or one of us is killed early) Either way lots of damage will be done.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                        Just damage to your ego.

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                          BOP just kidding buddy, it's good to be back

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                            It begins already...

                            Hurry up we need 1 more to start!!
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • MilfeulleSakuraba
                              Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 403

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                              Sure, I'll give this a whirl.

                              Comment

                              • nijatwo
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 312

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLII Sign-ups, Sun 2/11, 6:00pm & 10:00pm

                                in if room.

                                Edit: Oic wat u did ther. dam.
                                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                                Comment

                                Working...