The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #61
    Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

    @Jugglinguy: Please read the Sticky: The TWG Beginners Guide and FAQ

    If you have any further questions about the game, contact Stoic RoivaS(aim), iggy911mc(aim), or myself, DBP TWG(aim).

    Sorry to sound demanding, but it happens too often that people sign up for the game without knowing exactly what is going on, and that leads to making the rest of the players angry.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #62
      Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

      hey i know this is late... but i just found this forum today... i have been shadowing the current jtwg and my brother is playing in it (don't worry we live in different cities, so i don't see him hardly at all... for the "you can't know anyone" rule) and i am interested in it...
      I dont' mean to sound like a noob or anything, but are there forums about the next game? or do they pop up when this one is over?
      I could probably ask my brother, but I thought I would get my name out there, and maybe start getting to know some people who will be playing. I just got aim (heavyleah) so add me if you want, but i won't be on it till atleast sunday, maybe monday. I'm at my brothers bball tournament till then.

      Comment

      • Farka
        Banned
        • Dec 2005
        • 283

        #63
        Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

        Read a few TWGs before considering playing. The next game usually starts after the current game ends. There'll be signups for it.

        Try to speak as grammatically correct as possible. Capitalize where necesary, don't put long....pauses....like this....in every sentence, and make sure others will understand your post(also known as coherency). http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=18770

        Welcome to TWG.


        PS. Who is your brother?

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #64
          Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

          @heavy: when you say forum, you mean to say thread. But after the current game ends, there's sometimes a hosting thread and then the winner of the host makes a player signups thread. Once all player slots are full, the game begins in yet other thread.

          So on average there are 3 threads per game but only 1 of them is the actual game.

          Who is your brother?

          EDIT: farka ninja'd me XD

          btw, your post was fine heavy, it was readable so don't fret about it too much.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #65
            Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

            Come on Iggy someone with your massive intelect should be able to pick this up.

            Originally posted by heavylee
            I'm at my brothers bball tournament till then.
            Guesses? no? Its Kent.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Farka
              Banned
              • Dec 2005
              • 283

              #66
              Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

              How do you know for sure, Manti? Just because 'bball' is there doesn't mean it's kent's brother. It could just be a harmless irrelavent acronym.

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #67
                Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

                haha nope it's my brother, good detective skills. Sorry about the ... I am in the bad habit of it over msn. Alright, thanks guys for your help, I will try checking out a few of the other games. Oh sorry, I forgot to say bballkent is my brother.

                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #68
                  Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

                  kentbball* thank you very much.

                  Comment

                  • darkdragoness
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 119

                    #69
                    Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

                    I wanna get in on the next jTWG.
                    Last edited by darkdragoness; 03-18-2007, 01:35 PM.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #70
                      Re: The jTWG Show-your-interest thread

                      there's a chance that there will be a host-sign up soon. If that occurs, a few players who want to host will propose their games and one will be voted on to be the next game. Keep stopping by the TWG forums until that occurs, and whenever a game sign-up thread pops up sign in at the times it indicates.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      Working...